Function or property to determine how many of a given accessory I can equip?

Razorsoup

Is there a function or property that will tell me how many of an accessory can be equipped? If not, then I guess I would need to try to parse the wiki page for the item and look for the phrase "You may not equip more than one of these at a time.", correct?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I guess I would need to try to parse the wiki page for the item...
Not that you needed to parse anything, but "parsing the Wiki page" is almost always the wrong idea. Both KoLmafia and the Wiki get things like this from the item's description in game. If KoLmafia doesn't expose it for you (and it should), then you should, presumably, go to the primary source - the item description - rather than a secondary source - the Wiki.

Razorsoup

Not that you needed to parse anything, but "parsing the Wiki page" is almost always the wrong idea. Both KoLmafia and the Wiki get things like this from the item's description in game. If KoLmafia doesn't expose it for you (and it should), then you should, presumably, go to the primary source - the item description - rather than a secondary source - the Wiki.

That is a much smarter idea. I'm just glad that so far everything I have wanted mafia to tell me has already been thought of by either the mafia devs or scripters.

Bale

Minion
If KoLmafia doesn't expose it for you (and it should), then you should, presumably, go to the primary source - the item description - rather than a secondary source - the Wiki.

What I do first is to make a Feature Request for a proxy reord. Then I'd parse the item description while I wait for the new feature to be implemented. :)