Bug - Fixed Fullness tracking in Zombie Slayer

sadoatcakes

Mafia's max fullness is 5 lower than I actually have, and so I can't eat from the Item Manager after 20 fullness. Not a huge deal since I can do it in the relay browser without issue -- but still a thing. I have both of the +5 stomach skills (Insatiable Hunger and Neurogourmet Ravenous Pounce), but it's not registering the latter.

Build is 17.0.9, r27686.

> modtrace stomach capacity

type source Stomach Capacity
Skill Insatiable Hunger +5.00 = +5.00

1699887174815.png

Last edited by a moderator:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Hm. The wiki (and modifiers.txt) specifies that Ravenous Pounce is +5 to stomach capacity, not Neurogourmet. (The in-game skill description also agrees.)

But, clearly you're able to eat up to +25 fullness, so... something is off. Is that a KoL bug?

sadoatcakes

Hm. The wiki (and modifiers.txt) specifies that Ravenous Pounce is +5 to stomach capacity, not Neurogourmet. (The in-game skill description also agrees.)

But, clearly you're able to eat up to +25 fullness, so... something is off. Is that a KoL bug?
No, that's just me typing the wrong skill name when switching back & forth between my tabs. I do have all of the skills in the "Hunger of the Zombie" column, including Ravenous Pounce. (I'll correct that in my first post.)

1699930920660.png

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I believe r27688 should fix this, but I don't have a character in Zombie Slayer to confirm. Let us know if it's still broken!