Bug - Fixed Fullness doesn't update when first logging in

Cool12309

I realize there wasn't a whole lot of information in this post. When you log into Mafia, it seems to not update Fullness or Spleen until you refresh your charsheet. This has been happening for a while, latest confirmed in r11703. A little while ago, I also noticed that if you keep mafia open during rollover and refresh the sheet with, say, 0 Drunk, it will assume you still have, say, 15 Drunk until you refresh again. I can't confirm this at the time of this post, but it might still happen.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Logging in loads charpane.php, refreshing loads api.php. Not that things can't be changed, but that's the current difference.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Logging in loads charpane.php, refreshing loads api.php.
LoginRequest.processLoginRequest() calls LoginManager.login() which calls LoginManager.doLogin() which calls LoginManager.initialize() which calls KoLmafia.refreshSession() which calls KoLmafia.refreshSessionData() which calls ApiRequest( "status" )

roippi

Developer
So.. manually setting my fullness to 0 and logging in has mafia correctly detecting my fullness on login. Tested with or without fullness display on charpane.

I'll optimistically throw up a Waiting For Info tag on this one, if someone can provide me with a reproducible way to not load fullness properly on login.

Rinn

Developer
I've been using kolproxy to do ascensions, and whenever I finish and open up mafia this happens every single time. I'm not sure what additional information I could give.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Not based on looking at any code, but perhaps daily variables are reset to default values after the ApiRequest call? That would only happen the first time a character is logged in for the day.