Bug - Not A Bug Fudgecycle (2 max)

UnknownUser

I doubt it is considered something major by anyone, including me... But, in the gear changer tab it has the fudgecycle listed as: "Fudgecycle (2 max)" though the item is limited to wearing one at a time. I thought about poking around and seeing if I could find it and fix it on my own but, alas, I don't have time at the moment. I'd have to familiarize myself with the project but I am actually considering doing just that. So, perhaps next time I'll point out the line(s) that need changing (assuming this is actually a bug) and save everyone some time.

I should also add that, no, it won't let you equip two of them and, on the right, it also says that it is limited to using one at a time. I have attached a screenshot of this as well just in case my description isn't clear enough.

(Ran into some issues uploading it actually, I suspect it is a file size limit that was stopping it. The attachment is still clear enough to get the point across I suppose.)

Anyhow, like I said, it's nothing major or anything. It's probably fairly trivial to fix if one is familiar with the code. I just noticed it tonight so I figured I'd point it out. :D

Attachments

• fudgecycle_2_max_example.jpg
    fudgecycle_2_max_example.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 55
I doubt it is considered something major by anyone, including me... But, in the gear changer tab it has the fudgecycle listed as: "Fudgecycle (2 max)" though the item is limited to wearing one at a time. I thought about poking around and seeing if I could find it and fix it on my own but, alas, I don't have time at the moment. I'd have to familiarize myself with the project but I am actually considering doing just that. So, perhaps next time I'll point out the line(s) that need changing (assuming this is actually a bug) and save everyone some time.

I should also add that, no, it won't let you equip two of them and, on the right, it also says that it is limited to using one at a time. I have attached a screenshot of this as well just in case my description isn't clear enough.

(Ran into some issues uploading it actually, I suspect it is a file size limit that was stopping it. The attachment is still clear enough to get the point across I suppose.)

Anyhow, like I said, it's nothing major or anything. It's probably fairly trivial to fix if one is familiar with the code. I just noticed it tonight so I figured I'd point it out. :D
I think this is happening because you have 2 of those.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I think this is happening because you have 2 of those.
Since there is an internal data structure that mafia uses to store how many of an item can be equipped, I took this as a report that the data structure was wrong for the fudgecycle. I have two and it will only let me equip one.

This is based on my understanding that when mafia displays Max X by equipment it means that many can be equipped and X is properly computed as the minimum of the number on hand and the number allowed to be equipped at once.