Bug - Fixed Flyer Tracker + Intmidating Bellow

demon llama

It looks like the flyer tracker is getting interfered with delevelers. Since improved intimidating bellow is such a significant delever (around 50+ during the level 12 quest) it really throws off the counter. Just for a reference I was able to turn my flyers in at around ~80% last run.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
What is the bug? Does the flyer tracker count based on current ML, but KoL gives you credit for original ML? If so, this is not specific to Intimidating Bellow.

roippi

Developer
I.. believe?.. KoL only looks at ML at the start of the battle to determine flyering credit, due to some eccentricity of the way that it was coded.

This is similar to this report, which is a related eccentricity of how KoL thinks about ML.

demon llama

I.. believe?.. KoL only looks at ML at the start of the battle to determine flyering credit, due to some eccentricity of the way that it was coded.

This is similar to this report, which is a related eccentricity of how KoL thinks about ML.

This.

And since improved bellows does such massive develing this is very noticeable (hence, how i was able to turn it in at what was thought to be 80%). So I'm sure other develers interact incorrectly with flyer tracking as well.