Feature - Implemented Equipment stats displayed in the "equipment - create" section of the item manager

halfvoid

Equipment stats displayed in the "equipment - create" section of the item manager

Displayed similarly to how it appears in the gear changer when you have an item selected.

This would help out anyone in ronin who wants to see the stats of an item before shelling out the cash / adventures to make it.

(Would also save a server hit to the wiki for me to look it up manually, we're all about saving server hits right?) ;)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
(Would also save a server hit to the wiki for me to look it up manually, we're all about saving server hits right?) ;)

If you actually see the ads on the wiki, they might be making money off of that page load rather than paying for it (like KoL does).

halfvoid

Haha. I know. That was a highly parenthesized joke. ;) (Well, maybe the normal amount of parenthesization.(yes that's not a word))

roippi

Developer
Bumping this to think about it.

I think that displaying info off to the side a la Gear Changer does not make sense in a multiple selection model. How about tooltips instead?