New Content - Implemented "Empty Your Closet" button

slyz

Developer
January 12 - Trivial: You can now empty your closet in one click from the bottom of the closet interface. Also, equipped familiar equipment should no longer incorrectly go to the closet after ascending.

The URL submitted when you use the button is closet.php?action=pullallcloset&pwd.

I guess we should process what happens in ClosetRequest.java, and maybe add an option to the closet CLI command: "closet take all" and an empty_closet() ASH function?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I could have used this last night when, for the first time in many months, I emptied Hagnk's and KoLmafia had to use 1688 separate closet requests to move the items, one at a time, to my inventory, and 77 more to put back the items that I really want to STAY in my closet next time I do that.

I then ascended, to make it stick, I hope.

Your suggested approach looks sound.

slyz

Developer
r10227.

I couldn't find a good place to add an "empty closet" button in the GUI (we also don't have an "empty storage" button, so I guess it's consistent).

EDIT: The CLI command is "closet empty", maybe that's not a good name?

Last edited:

mad dudy

why not add the empty closet empty closet under the clan stash button and empty storage under the closet item in the item manager?