Bug - Fixed Deluxe Mr. Klaw Machine only checked twice

Ethelred

I upgraded from r10365 to r10377 today and noticed that the gCLI log only showed 2 visits to the Deluxe Mr. Klaw machine on login. So I manually visited it and clicked again. The results were a little puzzling to me. It flashed a message very quickly and then replaced that with the message about already using the machine enough today. I tried it on a couple of chars. On one of them, if got an item and duly reported in the gCLI log. So it almost looks like the third visit had happened, but the results had been left in some limbo state. Could this be related to Veracity's r10377 warning?

Here's the gCli output when an item was retrieved on the manual visit:

Code:
Visiting Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game in clan VIP lounge
You      acquire an item: stuffed tin of caviar
Visiting Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill"      Crane Game in clan VIP lounge

Note that I only clicked on the Klaw machine once and got 2 visit responses. The final message displayed in the relay browser was:

Code:
You probably shouldn't play with this machine any more today -- you  wouldn't want to look greedy in front of the other VIPs, would you?

Environment:

MacOS X 10.6 8
Java version "1.6.0_26"
KoLmafia v15.0 r10377

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Thanks. This exactly the kind of bad effect revision 10377 was expected to reveal, for incorrectly coded KoLmafia request classes - just as the ClanLoungeRequest was incorrectly coded.

Revision 10378

Ethelred

Thanks. This exactly the kind of bad effect revision 10377 was expected to reveal, for incorrectly coded KoLmafia request classes - just as the ClanLoungeRequest was incorrectly coded.

Revision 10378

Glad to be able to help a little. Thank you for the prompt fix and all your other great mafia work.