New Content - Implemented Daily Deed for Grim Brother and ChibiBuddy

Cool12309

The Grim Brother allows you to get one of three buffs once a day that provide minor benefits for 30 turns with no cost. The ChibiBuddy allows you to chat with it once a day to get a buff that gives 5 Familiar Weight and a variable amount of Muscle, Mysticality, and Moxie, at no cost. Since these both give you buffs at no cost, it would be a nice thing to have these implemented into the Daily Deeds panel.

Is this explicit enough, Bale?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Is this explicit enough, Bale?

I'm not Bale but I had no idea what the previous thread was about whereas now I know what you are asking.

The almost knee jerk response to any request for Daily Deeds is to teach people how they can add their own custom deeds. The resulting solution then becomes adding KoLmafia support via ash functions and trackers. So I would ask whether these are easily scriptable and how, or why, they won't work as a user defined custom deed. I do think the idea makes sense. I'm just trying to figure out the most reasonable solution.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The ChibiBuddy buff is complicated enough that mafia doesn't know how to get it years after the item was made.

It should be easy enough to add the Grim Brother buff.

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
It's now possible to trivially make a daily deed for both of these things