Cli script causing unknown "error, dbug log printed"

hippymon

Everytime I call "mallsell.txt" gCLI says "Unexpected error, debug log printed." I see nothing wrong, anyone else know?

Edit: problem solved.

Attachments

• Mallsell.txt
    2 KB · Views: 62

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Well....you could look at the debug log that was printed (DEBUG.txt) and follow the instructions in it...

hippymon

[quote author=Veracity link=topic=1120.msg5314#msg5314 date=1185930776]
Well....you could look at the debug log that was printed (DEBUG.txt) and follow the instructions in it...
[/quote]

Everytime I send the debug log to who I am suppose to not a single thing is done.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
[quote author=hippymon link=topic=1120.msg5316#msg5316 date=1185935133]
Everytime I send the debug log to who I am suppose to not a single thing is done.[/quote]

How do you know?

An unexpected error that generates a stack trace is an internal error in KoLmafia - not an error in your script. Asking "How do I fix my script?" won't help. You may very well have errors in your script - but the internal error should be looked at. Therefore, you need to send in the stack trace "to whom you are supposed to" and give that person a chance to fix it.

Saying "I'm not going to bother because not a single thing is done" is self defeating; it GUARANTEES that nothing will be done.

holatuwol

Developer
[quote author=hippymon link=topic=1120.msg5316#msg5316 date=1185935133]
Everytime I send the debug log to who I am suppose to not a single thing is done.
[/quote]

As far as I can remember, I've never gotten a debug log from the email address listed in your profile.

Edit: Then again, there was a two-month period (one month prior to NS13 and one month after it) where I didn't bother checking my email because I never felt like firing up my laptop, which has my mail client. If you sent your email then, it probably got collected by my junk filter.