ChoiceManager error while auto-adventuring

I have a bot that randomly decided tonight to continuously fail to adventure when it got to the Wheel in the Sky. Attempts to stop the bot and restart would work for a few more turns until it got to the adventure again.
the CLI would be spammed with the "Noncombat Encounter: Wheel in the Sky" (or whatever the exact text is) until it would give up with Debug Log Printed.
Code:
class java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run()Ljava/lang/Object;

Any clues?

Fluxxdog

Ususally when I have it spam the CLI like that, it's because a visit_url that I'm using is picking an invalid choice. Wheel in the Sky has 1,2,3, and 4 as choices, and anything else will keep KoL from letting you proceed.

Meaning old?
It was working fine the night before (the bot's been running for about 2 months) and I haven't made any changes to the choice options, but I'll see how it holds up with the latest build (this was with 8918).

I've noticed this happens from time to time while recording my excess songs... even though most nights it records flawlessly, sometimes it gets held up on the Record page and ends up requesting Sync.

Anything I can do to clear out whatever mafia thinks it should be sending vs. what KoL wants to get?

holatuwol

Developer
Well, it's an error where the JVM claims it can't find the method it needs to call, which means the JDK did not recompile a file it should have been recompiling. So the only way to fix it is to do a clean recompile.