Change to pickpocket?

Theraze

As I was scanning the Wiki and seeing if they had information on 0<current<3 nook evilness and evil eyes, I found some thing odd in the Evil Eye talk:
Unlike most quest items, evil eyes are pickpocketable.--maharito 05:07, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
Actually, many quest items are pickpocketable. BUT, until recently conditional drops were not -- and these are conditional. --Starwed 07:08, 19 April 2011 (UTC)Not that I don't believe you, but what's the evidence that this is a conditional drop? Yellow ray does not work? --Club (#66669) (Talk) 05:13, 20 April 2011 (UTC)Originally that I couldn't find any post-quest in the cemetery. I did double-check with a pumpkin bomb, and still saw none. --Starwed 05:35, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
The pickpocket page also notes that shirts (in the new Knob) are pickpocket-able now.
Except for pickpocket-only items, conditional drops can not be pickpocketed, even if you meet the conditions for them to drop normally. For example, a bunch of square grapes is a conditional drop because it will only drop if you are level 11 or higher. Shirts drop conditionally based on whether you have Torso Awaregness and also cannot be pickpocketed.
  • At least in the Knob revamp, this restriction seems to have been removed, as conditionals such as shirts are yoinkable.
The conditional page doesn't contain anything on this yet, but... does this mean we need another letter type for item drops for ones that have a requirement of some sort but can be pickpocketted (but aren't pickpocket only), or just that shirts and other conditionals that can actually be pickpocketted should have the 'c' removed?

Winterbay

The problem with removing the c is that it would also indicate that you can yellow ray/pumpkin bomb it which you apparently can't (according to that note up there). Someone should test that by pumpkin bombing a shirt bearer in the Knob to see if it drops a shirt...

Theraze

That's why I was pondering a new letter addition. 's' for both conditional and pickpocket(steal)-able? No clue what letter would convey meaning without being explained.

Theraze

Did find one such item on this rollover... The evil eye on the cyrpt quest. Only found on the versions of the mobs found in the nook during the quest (conditional) but they can be pickpocketted... At the moment my personal data files has just a drop rate, no 'c' or other letter, though I'd originally tagged it with a 'c' due to it being conditional by location...