Castle

SilentNN

I want to adventure in the Giant's Castle (for farming of course), but in addition to the Choice Adventures, HP/MP, Mood setup, and Custom Combat I have set up in adventuring UI, I want to heal MP with the campground for the first three times for Disco Power Nap. How would I go about doing this? And does using knob goblin nasal spray from a mood purchase it from the mall if I don't have the knob goblin elite suit equipped, and if it does, how do I force it to equip the suit and buy it from the npc store?

Also, in my breakfast ash script, how do I make KoLmafia check to see if I've completed the arena quest so I can go get a buff?

deusnoctum

I can answer at least one of those questions. It will purchase it from the mall iff you have the "purchase from mall" checkbox enabled in preferences. The ones in the mall will always be the same price as those in the NPC store, though, so there shouldn't be any functional difference about whether it buys from the NPC store or the mall.

zarqon

[quote author=SilentNN link=topic=1699.msg7979#msg7979 date=1209345249]
how do I make KoLmafia check to see if I've completed the arena quest so I can go get a buff?
[/quote]

This will get Winklered if you completed the arena as a fratboy:

Code:
if (get_property("sidequestArenaCompleted") == "fratboy") cli_execute("concert 2");