New Content - Implemented Cannot be pulled from Hagnk's

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
So far this only applies to fat loot tokens, but other things will probably make it onto that list over time. I don't think KoL has an access flag for this, unless I'm just missing it. A new Item Manager section is needed, probably below Free Pulls. A new function will probably be needed to see what is in that category of Storage.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Based on http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/vb/showpost.php?p=4398567&postcount=60 it's likely that this isn't worth implementing after all.

Jick said:
For what it's worth, from a design standpoint, I hate this no-pull thing. It smacks of "quest item" or "free pull" or any number of other item properties that we eventually started using for some purpose other than their original intention, and created various minor confusing messes by doing so.

When I implemented the no-pull thing, I also mandated that it not ever be used for anything else. Time will tell if I stick to my guns on it, but a bunch of suggestions from the forums are unlikely to sway me.

The tokens will probably lose their no-pull status, one way or another, when we burn the Tower town. Then there will be zero no-pull items, and I can go back to being happy.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
With the shaking skull being a thing now (from multi-using 100 skeletons), this is apparently a permanent thing that eventually needs supporting.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I have this mostly working the way I want. I just need to figure out how to remove the radio buttons and all of the buttons on the right side in the Item Manager panel, since nothing can actually be done with items shown there.