Candy Hearts

Trajolifer

Since the reintroduction of Candy Heart Summoning to the skills menu, I was wondering if the ability to burn MP on the Candy Hearts had returned.

I know that when Jick and Crew installed the bookshelves in campgrounds the skills moved and were not accessible via Mafia. I'm in a farming mode right now and realize I'm wasting the potential for Candy Hearts.

Thanks for your help, and sorry if this has already been answered someplace else.

|Trajolifer

macman104

It actually wasn't the introduction of the bookshelf that resulted in the removal of candy hearts from MP burning, it was the libram of divine favors. The issue is that they share an MP cost and some people want to burn it on candy hearts, others on divine items, and there isn't a very clean way of providing a UI for that. Additionally, assuming they add more libram type items, the UI would have to be adjusted to provide for that item as well.

However, you can set up a between Battle script to do this for you.

Trajolifer

[quote author=macman104 link=topic=1654.msg7745#msg7745 date=1206915719]
It actually wasn't the introduction of the bookshelf that resulted in the removal of candy hearts from MP burning, it was the libram of divine favors. The issue is that they share an MP cost and some people want to burn it on candy hearts, others on divine items, and there isn't a very clean way of providing a UI for that. Additionally, assuming they add more libram type items, the UI would have to be adjusted to provide for that item as well.

However, you can set up a between Battle script to do this for you.
[/quote]

Thank you. That makes sense and since I didn't get a Libram of Divine Favors, I never thought about that. Just about my candy - now to get this pesky between battle script...

|Traj