Bug - Fixed Bugbear Token coinmaster is failing

Bale

Minion
r10985

I call up the coinmaster frame and select the Bugbear Token coinmaster. I select the bugbear purification pill and click buy. I buy 1 pill and mafia deducts 2 BURTs.

Unfortunately I do not get the pill and KoL shows that I did not spend any BURT.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 10986

This is the first Coinmaster where you don't specify which item you want to buy by putting the itemId in the URL (which is why I was unable to scrape all the itemIds from the page you get when you "use" a BURT), but by the number of tokens you are spending.

I did the minimal necessary to make it work in this one case. I will generalize if we ever get a second Coinmaster that works this way.

Bale

Minion
Some time ago you commented that every single time Jick makes a coinmaster he does it in a new way. It seems that he's still struggling to break your ability to adapt.

Perhaps he envisioned this one as a multi-use, not a store, but then decided to put in a list of options to make it easy for the player. Terribly disorganized. I guess he wasn't modeling this on the example of the AWOL commendations after all. Too bad, I thought that was a very successful experiment.