Feature - Implemented Bricko eye brick summon counter

Stardock

It'd be nice if there was a daily counter that was implemented that would track the number of bricko eye bricks that have been summoned each day. That way you could cast till you hit the three per day limit and then move on to another libram.

Bale

Minion
Umm? Why? Why would you want to stop at three eye bricks? They're the ones you usually want least.

Bale

Minion
By the time I have enough bricks to make the monsters I want to fight, I always have my three bricks for the day. Am I doing it wrong? Should I be fighting more bricko oozes?

Sometimes the third eye brick can take quite a while to show up. I will tend to make bricko oysters to fight in-run. It takes about 8 summons (on average) to get the three eye bricks, that said, it can swing wildly. If you assume 8 summons, then you've got 3 eye bricks + 3*2 + 5*3 = 17 regular bricks. So you could fight 3 bricko bats, or you just do ~3 more summons, and fight 3 bricko oysters. Huzzah.

Just depends. I will use bats if things go regularly, oozes if the summons are lucky, and oysters if things go a little longer than average (which, they often do). That's if i'm using brickos though.

slyz

Developer
I never do all my summons in one go, so it's easy to loose track. It's easy to search the session log too, but a counter would be great for scripts I guess.
I generally shoot for only 1 or 2 eyes per day though, until I get to the Orchard and try to get 3 more.

Bale

Minion
Dang. And with the sugar shield, a 26 pound jack is easy-peasy. No wonder you want to maximize your eye bricks.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Maybe I've just had bad luck, but I often end up with enough brickos to fight an elephant for a trunk and a chance at another eye brick.

I would like this feature, because eventually I'll forget how many I summoned.