Bug - Not A Bug Box of Pokëmann band-aids missing [use] on Inbox page

Ferdawoon

Not sure if this is indeed a bug, but since I have seen it before, maybe it just got missing somewhere.

At the Inbox of PenPal messages, the box of Pokëmann band-aids used to have a [use] link right next to it. That seems to be missing atm.
Not done much aftercore lately (did not see many band-aid boxes during Lord Flameface's Worldevent) and not done many muscle class runs either, so not sure when this could have happened, but a few days ago I started to get the band-aids as a SC and the [use] link was not there anymore.

I saw that you are moving things into the "Don't Show Spoilers"-setting, but I assume this would be more of a convenience than a spoiler, hence me wondering where the link went =S

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This is because mafia parses your inventory before loading main.php (which is what adds the item to your inventory), so it thinks you don't have one, and use links aren't added for items that mafia thinks you can't use. Adding newly-received items to mafia's version of your inventory isn't likely to happen any time soon.