Bad Skill Value, Universal_Recovery.ash line 105 issues

KyleMoherKOL

Hey guys, having an issue. It happens majority of the time (The odd time it doesn't happen) with attempting to automate my adventures on my main. Whenever I pick a location to automate, I receive the message "Bad skill value: "Tongue of the Otter" (Universal_Recovery.ash, line 105)".

That's jumbled garbage to me. Not sure what it's saying. I've checked through my Custom Combat, Mood Setup, HP/MP Usage etc. and can't find anything referring to TotO. How do I solve this issue so that I can automate some adventures on this account? I've made sure I did a svn update as well, so I'm sorta lost.

Thanks in advance!

Bale

Minion
If there is a bad skill value, KoLmafia will abort on the error and never even try to run the script, so it won't get to check for an update.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
If there is a bad skill value, KoLmafia will abort on the error and never even try to run the script, so it won't get to check for an update.

While I respect your decision not to support UR via SVN because you have bigger and better plans in the works and don't need the distraction, that statement above is the most compelling reason I, as a user, can offer to you when I ask you to reconsider the decision. Especially when it is expected that skills for the remaining classes will be getting changes.