Automatic HP and MP handling during manual adventuring?

Ferdawoon

Howdy all!

Usually I play manually, but let Mafia do the healing and MP restoring for me. This is especially so with all the Crimbo adventures.
Now, a while ago, automatic HP management doesn't work (for me) during manual adventuring.

I have, in Preferences, ticked the "Maintain health during manual adventuring" as well as the MP version. I have also set it to start to heal me at 40% HP in the "HP / MP usage"-tab and I have the items and spells marked so yes it have something to heal me with. I also have quite enough MP to use the healing spells I want Mafia to use.

I still get the red HP numbers when the HP drop below those 40%, but Mafia don't heal me up.
I know Mafia wont heal me up if I start a new adventure just after the old one, which will cancel the auto-restoring, but I have waited a good minute between adventures and still nothing.

Any ideas on what I do wrong?

Rinn

Developer
I assume because the crimbo zones aren't (and won't be) added to the data files, the automatic handling of moods and hp/mp restoring don't trigger after you manually adventure in one of those zones.

Ferdawoon

Ahhh yeah this seems to be the case. I did one adventure in the Hole in the Sky as I was on red HP, and it automaticly healed me up after, as usual.

I can understand why they dont make these new zones farmable with Mafia, but can't it be done so it at least work with auto-restoring and stuff?