Auto restorer won't visit the nuns to get a "massage"

tripwood

Hello. For a long time, Mafia won't attempt to visit the nunts to get a massage when MP runs low. I use Disco Nirvana to farm so it burns through MP fast, but it still won't visit the nuns even if it's the only choice checked in the MP restore list. Bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

jasonharper

Developer
It will only auto-visit the Nuns if you can take the entire 1000 points of restoration.

If you can think of any better logic for deciding when to visit them, that won't result in people screaming bloody murder due to wasted restoration, I'd really like to hear it.

dangerpin

Well it can already be turned to off by simply unchecking it as a possible restorer. It would have to be more like an threshold setting of some sort to really be workable.

tripwood

I mean, you could put something in preferences like:

"Visit the nuns even if 1000 mp cannot be recovered" [ ]

Bale

Minion
If you can think of any better logic for deciding when to visit them, that won't result in people screaming bloody murder due to wasted restoration, I'd really like to hear it.

That's why Jason enabled users to define their own healing scripts. :D My script decides that it is okay to use the nuns if I have less than 1000 max mp and my current mp is less than an eighth of maximum.

Not to over-hype myself, but you can download my healing script here. Though it is about to get a MAJOR overhaul to optimize it for out-of-ronin/farming usage by checking mall prices to get the best value. Within the next week the current version will be quite obsolete if you aren't in hardcore.