raidlog override a la Dr. Evi1

Bale

Minion
I just noticed that this script was never updated for KoLmafia's change to case sensitivity of string comparison. As a result it wasn't highlighting my name or recognizing in which zones I had adventured.

Here's a patch I made: (Hopefully bordemstirs will update the script)

Attachments

• clan_raidlogs.ash.patch
    5.7 KB · Views: 51
Being fairly new to Dread, it took me a while to figure out that "Music Box parts unavailable" means "someone already took the music box parts." Is there a reason it's not just 0/1 or 1/1 like the other once-per-instance items?

If not, I would suggest changing it to x/1 for consistency with the others.

Thanks for the awesome script!

EDIT: Oh, I see. "Music Box parts available" = attic unlocked and parts not yet taken; "Music Box parts unavailable" = attic locked OR parts already taken.

So, amending my proposal, I think it'd be clearer to go "unavailable" > "available" > 1/1. Or "unavailable" > 0/1 > 1/1.

Last edited:
When trying to banish hot in the Village, the script warns me:
Cold has not been banished yet, banishing Hot now will make this impossible, do you wish to continue?

But cold has already been banished:
Hellno (#2447189) made the village less cold (1 turn)

The frame source for this Dread log is attached: View attachment dread_log.txt

Following the script's dropdown option to banish hot in the Village (and answering "Yes" to the warning above) causes the script to visit the Tree, for some reason:

[2659] Dreadsylvanian Woods
Encounter: The Tallest Tree in the Forest
Offset 2 out of bounds (clan_raidlogs.ash, line 2313)

Last edited:

xKiv

The line that "fixes" jquery inclusion (1345) needs to be updated to amazon:
Code:
 matcher m=create_matcher("(https://s3\\.amazonaws\\.com/images\\.kingdomofloathing\\.com|images)/scripts/jquery.+?js",page.substring(12,i));

Bale

Minion
The google code repository for this script is no longer valid and bordemstirs has not been seen since September.

Would anyone like to take over the maintenance of this script and create a new repository for it? If not, then I will take it myself since I use it frequently and want to ensure it continues. People have a few days to chime in if they want to claim it before I do so.

Xande1

I fully support your offer, Bale, as I adore this script as well, but am too lazy to perform the necessary upkeep. :)

curufin

The google code repository for this script is no longer valid and bordemstirs has not been seen since September.

Would anyone like to take over the maintenance of this script and create a new repository for it? If not, then I will take it myself since I use it frequently and want to ensure it continues. People have a few days to chime in if they want to claim it before I do so.

Any update on this? Thanks so much!

Bale

Minion
Update is that I am giving it a whole week for someone else to volunteer before I take responsibility.

Bale

Minion
I'm taking over support for this file now. If anyone would like to switch to the new repo I am maintaining, please copy/paste the following two lines in the CLI

Code:
svn delete raidlogs
svn checkout https://github.com/balefull/raidlog-parser/branches/master

This version includes the previously discussed fixes for bugs that have crept in due to changes in KoL and KoLmafia:
  • KoLmafia string comparisons are now case sensitive. (post #240)
  • KoL now stores its images on the cloud servers. (post #243)

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Same script. New home. Two updates for compatibility with changes to KoL and KoLmafia.

Delete the old and install the new. In that order.

I'm running into a bug when attempting to banish hot in the Estate.

1. Right-click on the Estate box in the Totals section at the top of the parsed log.
  2. Select Banish element > Hot.
  3. Mafia pops up a warning that "Cold has not been banished yet, banishing Hot now will make this impossible, do you wish to continue?" (Which I don't think is true.)
  4. Mafia prints this in the gCLI:
    Code:
    [34496] Dreadsylvanian Woods

[34496]     Dreadsylvanian Woods
    Encounter:     The Tallest Tree in the Forest
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Offset     2 out of bounds (clan_raidlogs.ash, line 2349)[/COLOR]
  5. I'm left at The Tallest Tree in the Forest NC.

Looks like there may be a mistaken route from the Estate menu option to the Forest that's confusing things.

Thanks again for adopting this, Bale!

Bale

Minion
I don't think that is what happened.

If I understand, you started an adventure in the Dreadsylvanian Woods. Then instead of exiting that adventure cleanly you entered the raidlog (Perhaps you clicked the back arrow on your browser) and selected the Estate box. Unfortunatley you were still in the non-combat adventure for the Tallest Tree so the program aborted. And thank goodness it did abort rather than choosing a choice option.

While you could have gotten a better error message, it would have been a lot of work for every adventure to recognize that you were never in it to begin with and report accordingly.

Just for the record, there is no such thing as a route from the estate menu option to the forest.

Thanks again for adopting this, Bale!

I felt like it had to be done. Clan stuff is important for game community.

Xande1

Thanks so much for taking over maintenance, Bale. I love this script.

Just as an FYI, whatever bit of the script removes banished elements from the element list at the top of each zone seems to have broken at some unknown point in the past. Monster shift still works as expected, but the "Elements:" list never changes. Not really a big deal, but thought I'd report it.

Bale

Minion
Most of this script is a mystery to me so if someone can identify and fix that problem I would be grateful.

I don't think that is what happened.

If I understand, you started an adventure in the Dreadsylvanian Woods. Then instead of exiting that adventure cleanly you entered the raidlog (Perhaps you clicked the back arrow on your browser) and selected the Estate box. Unfortunatley you were still in the non-combat adventure for the Tallest Tree so the program aborted. And thank goodness it did abort rather than choosing a choice option.

While you could have gotten a better error message, it would have been a lot of work for every adventure to recognize that you were never in it to begin with and report accordingly.

Just for the record, there is no such thing as a route from the estate menu option to the forest.

Nope. None of that is what happened. I described exactly what I'm doing that leads up to the error, except that I should have included this step:
0. Don't be in a choice adventure.

I just replicated this by opening a brand-new Dreadsylvania instance, doing absolutely nothing in that instance, loading the raid log, and then following the steps I listed before. Attached is a debug log, which hopefully will help, or will at least demonstrate that I wasn't stuck in a choice before using the raid log manager. (I visited main.php to make sure I wasn't.)

Again, the warning that "Cold has not been banished yet, banishing Hot now will make this impossible, do you wish to continue?" is incorrect, I think. I'm not sure whether the two issues are related in some way.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20161214.txt
    136.4 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:

Xande1

Most of this script is a mystery to me so if someone can identify and fix that problem I would be grateful.

Well, bugger. It's low-priority, but someday it may bother me enough to dig into the script and see if I can tell what's happening. When/if I do, I'll let you know what I find. Thanks for your work, Bale.