Bug - Fixed Rollover adventures reporting less than it should

Malibu Stacey

So I updated from v17.6 r18019 to v17.6 r18024 and the rollover adventures is showing four less than it was (was +56 last night, is +52 today).

I literally haven't changed anything, all I did was log in after updating today. I'd run my adventures after rollover as usual & put my Pyjamas outfit on and the li'l unicorn costume on the ToTT.

Time Bandit Time Towel appears to have lost it's +1 rollover adventures attribute in KoLMafia (still as before in game). The other 3 I have no idea as they look the same in the in-game equipment page as they do in the KoLMafia gear changer.
The only thing I can think of is the Pagoda's +3 rollover adventures not being counted.

Clan Rumpus Room furniture hasn't changed at all (only the self-help books for +5 are installed, everything else is the meat giving items).
If I change my equipment & familiar, it only shows +13 which looks like it's counting the self-help books from the rumpus room and my clockwork meat maid.

Also, I've occasionally found the mouseover box taking a while to update the numbers, but a modtrace pvp fights or adv fixes that.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It was 18022 that broke this, and 18025 reverts that. Now the skills that give Absorb Adventures will once again be counted as giving Adventures. The "right" way to fix this is probably to change that to Adventures (absorb) or something, but that might mess with some script, and no one (but me) noticed for the duration of the path...