Bug - Fixed cli_execute( "logout" );

ShopKeeper

I have a little script to log into my multis once a day. A few weeks ago, I noticed that when it jumped between the characters, it no longer showed the main start screen. It also no longer logged out of the last character. My code has not changed:

for x from 1 to 4 by 1
{
cli_execute( "login " + CharList[x]);

<do stuff>

cli_execute( "logout" );
}
cli_execute( "logout" );

Has something changed in how the system works with logout? I notice than when I close the user window manually, I have to also go into task manager and kill the javaw.exe process.

Running latest .jar files without compiling them (on a windows XP workstation)

Last edited:

ShopKeeper

Tried again with 10904. Still fails to log out of the final character.

I have reduced the activity to:
cli_execute("breakfast");
cli_execute("bounty hunt");

and still it will hang on the final character. And I still need to kill the javaw proces manually.

Theraze

If you're running headless, your last character needs to do exit to actually close the process rather than just logging off and leaving it hung...

ShopKeeper

I use this script to run through the basics for all my multi. Once it if finished, I then go back into them and play them. This way, I don't need to wait for things like bounty hunt to finish between each character. So, I want to simply log off.

In the past, it didn't hang. It would log out of the character after each one, including the last. If I log into a character and play it manually, I can use the logout command properly. It is only when I use the above script that it hangs.

ShopKeeper

I did a few tests today with the command.

If the script is simply:
cli_execute("login name");

. . . or if the commandline is used with the login command, then logout is completely disabled. If I click into the character (and only then), then I can use the logout command.

Can we have this feature back? I would like to be able to use the logout command again.

ShopKeeper

More observations:

When using a script to log in, the logout script of the already logged in character is not executed.

Fluxxdog

While searching for something else, found this. Wasn't this in this thread (redacted: wrong link)

Last edited:

Theraze

So we're asking for validation that this is still a bug, since we think it was fixed by Bale's login command at the login screen bug report?