New Content - Implemented KoLmafia doesn't fully support KoL's built-in tabbed chat

Bale

Minion
I can't seem to find this mentioned anywhere, but when I'm chatting in the relay browser, messages regularly fail to appear. Sometimes they're mine, sometimes other people's. They don't seem to have anything in common; it seems to be random.
It seems to occur regardless of how chat-related preferences are set, but I can post that info if it would be helpful.
If I have Mafia's chat window open as well, I seem to get all the messages there, but other messages are randomly duplicated (usually not the same messages that disappear from relay chat).
Is anyone else experiencing this?

I'm not experiencing that. I used to sometimes have problems with messages not appearing when I had mafia's chat window open, but since I stopped using mafia's chat window and only use the relay browser for chat I haven't had a single problem.

So basically, my experience is the opposite of yours. :confused:

jolson42

As a test, I sent ten /msgs from my multi to my main, "test1" through to "test10", with only the time to type them out between them. My multi was running in regular KoL, on Chrome, and my main was using just the relay browser, in Firefox.
Seven out of ten messages got through; test1, test7 and test9 failed.
I thought it might have been something like network congestion causing messages to die, but that seems unlikely now.