ocean.ash Virgin Booty Slapper (spoil sea locations)

Bale

Minion
The last version of ocean.ash (and possibly earlier versions) has a bug!

Unfortunately it lists (186,98) as coordinates for Cast Away. The correct coordinates are (185,98). That means I got treasure instead of Moxie stats. :(

I corrected my local version. I recommend that the Oracle of Wuffling make a change to the version in this thread.

I was searching the forums for something unrelated (spoilers, a relay script for tracking Galaktik's quest progress and I though someone might've already made one), and saw the thread was bumped...
The last version of ocean.ash (and possibly earlier versions) has a bug!

Unfortunately it lists (186,98) as coordinates for Cast Away. The correct coordinates are (185,98). That means I got treasure instead of Moxie stats. :(
Yikes, okay, I'll get the latest update out here, then. Thank you for being a guinea pig.

Latest change on this version:
Tweaked the graphics on level 3, fixed the Bale error.
View attachment ocean.ash

I recommend that the Oracle of Wuffling make a change to the version in this thread.
It's been a while since I've seen someone spell my name that way. :p

I may not be "good" at supporting things, but at least I keep things around like a pack rat.

I caught the following information from CLI today, running r11190:
Code:
choice 1: Front the meat and take the wheel
choice 2: Step away from the helm

WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 232)
WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 235)
WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 238)
WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 241)
WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 244)
WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 247)
WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 250)
WARNING: Unreachable code (ocean.ash, line 253)
You gain 339 Cheek
You gain a Moxie point!
Just to let anyone else concerned about it know, the lines in question are all breaks being used in a switch statement, immediately after a return. I was raised in a school that taught to use that, and I guess it's just one of those things where education doesn't quite match up with practice. For any non-coders (there's, what, one of you here?), think of it as Mafia telling me to use a single space after a full stop instead of a double space. :p It doesn't matter that those lines are unreachable, and if that warning still pops up if I make a new release, I'll go ahead and fix that. Right now, though, it's just not a concern to worry about launching a new version about, so I'm just reporting in to say I know about that, and it doesn't æffect anything.