Feature Ascension Common Things Reminder

Warren Jones

To add to the list of common things to do before ascending: Can we get a reminder for the pants of the Slug Lord, Dolphin King's crown, and Dr. Hobo's scalpel? If we have the corresponding map(s) (Dr. Hobo's map, the Slug Lord's map, and the Dolphin King's map) that is.

I'm constantly forgetting to get Dr. Hobo's scalpel, especially on Boris runs.

Thanks.

Ethelred

To add to the list of common things to do before ascending: Can we get a reminder for the pants of the Slug Lord, Dolphin King's crown, and Dr. Hobo's scalpel? If we have the corresponding map(s) (Dr. Hobo's map, the Slug Lord's map, and the Dolphin King's map) that is.

I'm constantly forgetting to get Dr. Hobo's scalpel, especially on Boris runs.

Thanks.

As for most things, Bale has a script for this. Just run it before ascending. Don't have a link handy at the moment, but I expect a little forum searching will turn it up.

Bale

Minion
Ethelred is talking about OCD Inventory Control.

Amongst its many features, almost as an afterthought, it can take care of using the Slug Lord's map, Dolphin King's map and Dr. Hobo's map if you set "use" as the correct action to take when that item is in your inventory. (Yes, it will equip anything necessary to pass the tests.) It may be the script that saves me the most aggravation in KoL.

Last edited:

Theraze

Eh... I use zarqon's old Hardcore Checklist. It has the added advantage of being usable in run, too, without affecting other inventory bits... dolphin, slug, hobo.