I guess it is safe to ask now that crimbo is over...

Paragon

I was attempting to write a script to do the sinister dodectahedron quests during the crimbo season, I had managed to get the sinister dodecdahedron to show up in the locations drop down box (although I made it a sub region of the mt. mclarge huge), I had entered all expected creatures in the adventures file so the location was able to correctly show which mobs were in the area along with their drops... but whenever I tried to auto adventure there it would visit the sight, do my auto-attack and then the script would break with the error: "Unknown adventure type found."
Anyone know what this means, or what causes this error to fire? I looked through the kol source code and found that the only place that triggered this error was url_redirect or some such but I couldn't figure out what the determining factor was.

hippymon

You will get an "Unknown adventure type found" error message whenever KoLmafia runs into an adventure it does not recognize, so for the sinister dodecahedron all the monsters and encounters there are unknown.

dangerpin

Crimbo will return next year, and we'll have to deal with this all over again. So commenting on it would probably not be appreciated by Hola, I would imagine.

Deathmax

[quote author=hippymon link=topic=1411.msg6493#msg6493 date=1199066814]
You will get an "Unknown adventure type found" error message whenever KoLmafia runs into an adventure it does not recognize, so for the sinister dodecahedron all the monsters and encounters there are unknown.
[/quote]
Then tell me why doing that for the toy factory work?

EDIT : dont answer.