One-Click Wossname -- automatic level 12 quest completion

VladYvhuce

After Running this script with the fix, the only complaint I have is when this message appears:

That it gets stuck in a loop. I get that the message says I need to adventure manually, or up my stats, but it would be good if the script terminated instead of looped indefinitely.
The script might be fighting with KOL, itself. You'll need to open the relay browser, then go to KOL's "Options" menu, scroll down on the "Interface" section, and check the "Disable "This area might be too tough for you" warnings" box under the "Miscellaneous Interface Options" heading.
Also it may be fighting with Mafia's settings. Go into Mafi's "Preferences", go to "-Relay Browser" under "Look and Feel", and uncheck the box beside "Warn if about to adventure somewhere which contains common adventures you are unprepared for or can unlock but haven't".

infarct

How do I get this to work in LtA?

It wants me to use a familiar, but I can't seem to find the variable to set to tell it to go without one.

Theraze

Easy solution: Using a different script that's still updated.
Hard solution: Modifying zlib's best_fam function to return $familiar[none] if you're in LtA. Fix everything else that's changed since 2013.

infarct

Getting this error:

Cannot apply operator && to get_property() (string) and retrieve_item() (boolean) (Wossname.ash, line 317)

Any ideas?

zarqon

txrangersxx is correct; I'm not supporting this anymore and haven't used it myself in years.

However, to prevent continued error reports here I attached a version that validates (and uses getvar() to read settings) to the first post. I didn't package it in the zip file with everything else because I don't even have the rest of those files anymore and I couldn't be bothered, but if people are still finding this useful I don't want a stupid parenthesis misplacement to prevent them from achieving their dreams. So after unzipping, overwrite Wossname.ash with the one in the first post that's outside the zip file, and you'll be golden. If you run Wossname and it doesn't validate or says an update is available, then you have the old one.