Using the daily build

Jt

I'm sure that I'm doing something stupid but. I was able to download and run the 5280 daily jar. But since then any that I try to run return.
Could not find the main class. Program will Exit. 5332 is the last one i tried but everyone since 5280 has been the same.

I know I'm being dense but does anyone have any pointers?

Thanks,
JT

dangerpin

I have seen this problem before, usually associated with a recent "upgrade" to a newer version of java. In the past I have fixed it by uninstalling all versions of java on the machine (and you might find more than you expect if you run Windows) and then reboot and reinstall only the latest ones.

Also check for any specific environment variables that might be pathed wrong, you would know if you pathed any.

I've also seen this error associated with spyware and malware, so get SuperAntiSpyware or Spyware Terminator and give your machine a nice full scan.

Lastly, it couldn't hurt to try running the jar from an empty folder just to make sure no old files are messing things up.

Good luck.

Jt

Putting it in an empty directory worked. I'd have never expected that. But thanks it worked :)