Bug - Fixed Item reprice jumps to next item in store when item is removed from store

reala

This is kind of obscure but just caused me to reprice a Sane Hatrack to 13340 meat.

Steps:

1. Open store manager, go to price setup
2. Click on the price field for an item to begin repricing. Change price or not, it doesn't matter, but keep focus on reprice.
3. Go to removals screen and Take All of the item being repriced to remove it from store
4. Go back to price setup.
5. Note that the item is gone from store, and the next item down in the store has the focus with the price of the former item. If you click save prices any time after this, the new item will get the just-removed item's price, potentially leading to a really bad outcome.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This is kind of obscure but just caused me to reprice a Sane Hatrack to 13340 meat.
Bummer!

I was able to reproduce your bug. However, by following the following sequence instead of what you did:

1. Open store manager, go to price setup
2. Click on the price field for an item to begin repricing. Change price or not, it doesn't matter, but keep focus on reprice.
3. Click on the red X icon of the item being repriced to remove all of that item from the store
4. Note that the item is gone from store and no items have focus

... you will have the same effect of removing your item from the store, with no pane switching, and no bad effects from moving input focus.

Which does not make what you describe any less of a bug, but it's a bug that you will never encounter if you do things the more efficient (and, I would have thought more natural) way.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 10290 cancels table editing in the Store Manage Frame whenever you add or delete something from the Sold Item List.