Clip_Art

Donavin69

Summon Clip_Art

Clip_art 0.2

After several discussions on the topic, and several postings of different code in the link, I finally wrote this script. Since there really was no advantage to 'finding' all the combinations, I've removed that part. This script uses all of your remaining summons on the most valuable ClipArt item in the mall, and puts it in the mall.

Version History:
0.1 original posting (Dec 16, 2011)
0.2 Fix the tomeSummons (Oct 24, 2012)

Attachments

• Clip_art.ash
    826 bytes · Views: 240
Last edited:

Donavin69

I've seen Bale's script a few times. It is very similar, and I actually borrowed from his too, but his will get the 'best value' then '2nd best' etc...This one will get however many summons you have remaining of the best. Or were you referring to the .95 multiplier to lower prices?

The other reason I published this, is there didn't appear to be a post for this type of script, and people were asking about it in /clan.

Last edited:

Donavin69

I've discovered that the change that you can summon all tomes breaks the current Clip_art, the new one uses the _clipartSummons pref rather than the tomeSummons pref

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I've discovered that the change that you can summon all tomes breaks the current Clip_art, the new one uses the _clipartSummons pref rather than the tomeSummons pref

_clipartSummons is a better choice but tomeSummons is still being updated and for a character with only the Clip Art Tome they are effectively the same. So Clip_art is only broken for characters that have more than one Tome ;-)