I'm starting to think I'm "Special"

hippybasher

Okay... I was reading the release notes and they stated that the custom combat would perform a "steal" if initiative was won. So using my limited logic I would think that it would look like this:

[ default ]
1: steal
2 attack

Now that I've made an a$$ out of you and me can someone please point me in the right direction. Can what I'm trying to do only be performed as part of a larger scrip( ie turn burning, farming, ect..)? I would like to just add this in my custom combat "tab" if possible.

hippybasher

I'm might me wrong, but I don't think so. Steal is the cli "word" that mafia is using. When steal is entered into the CC, mafia turns it to this :

1: try to steal an item

and it works great!! The problem is that I don't know what goes next to continue the turn. I just want to attack. I'm not interested in stasis or any similar actions so I don't want to have to use some elaborate script, but if that's what's required I better get coding ;)

hippybasher

Okay...looks like this works through the client. That's what I had originally, "steal" then "attack", but I was using it through the relay browser...and that is where it doesn't work. I tested in the client and it works as advertise. Sorry I should have tried that first :-X I'm assuming (lots of that on my part :p ) that this is an issue with the app or the browser plugin that allows that "run custom combat" button to function in the browser.