You will be held responsible for reading the rules and policies *BEFORE* you pos

wubbie

ummm

how can I be held responsible when every time I click it I get

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

It happens when trying to see the rules, when trying to follow links in stickys...

kain

Re: You will be held responsible for reading the rules and policies *BEFORE* you

[quote author=holatuwol link=topic=1128.msg5340#msg5340 date=1186069769]
... when daychilde left. ...
[/quote]*sigh*

I miss Daychilde

asturia

Minion
Re: You will be held responsible for reading the rules and policies *BEFORE* you

I wonder what happened to him.

dangerpin

http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/viewtopic.php?p=2557049&highlight=#2557049

Emboldening added

daychilde
Senior Guild Member
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other news, I've withdrawn from kolmafia.us. If anyone has technical issues with the hosting, I can be reached at alexader at daychilde dot com or support at nullusanxietas dot net. I will continue to host the account, but I just can't handle the mafia community any longer. My apologies for not announcing this over on kolmafia.us, but I removed my account, so I'd have to sign up for a new one just to say all this, and... no. I'm still open to hosting other KoL projects as well, as I have been; for anyone worried, they should take comfort in things like sol.kolmafia.us, which is still out there; I continue to host these things, even if I'm not using them personally. Sorry to spam up this thread, just the best place to let folks know - in hindsight, I should have ssaid something on the other domain, but as said, I didn't think about it.

So basically we happened. Well, maybe not *we* precisely, I would comfort myself with the thought that it was the meatfarmers and the asshats over in the Kingdom forums who use and want and whine and don't try to give back that were the reason he had to protect his sanity and leave but there is a part of me that wonders if there was anything I might have done to drive him away, or that I might have done, through inaction, to hasten his departure.