raidlog override a la Dr. Evi1

I like the update, you basically did what I was going to regarding the kiss level, monster types, and element types. I may borrow the way it looks, just for consistency sake :)

Echoing Bale, that is indeed awesome ;)

Anyway, for anybody that didn't notice, the elements also contain remindful tooltips. And, also, since it's very non-obvious, the monster/element breakdown of wins/losses can be found by clicking on a table's name.

EDIT:
Is there an easier way to get to the log display than going Clan Hall > Clan Basement > Dungeon Logs?

Specifically, I'm used to using DrEvi1's version, and it added an icon to the top pane in the relay browser.

(Apologies if this is answered elsewhere - I couldn't find it.)

Out of the realm of this script, but it's really simple. in /relay create topmenu.ash.
Inside that, put this:
Code:
void main(){
 write(visit_url().replace_string('clan</a>','clan</a> <a target=mainpane href="clan_raidlogs.php">raidlogs</a>'));
}

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Out of the realm of this script, but it's really simple. in /relay create topmenu.ash.

I hope nobody minds if I hype my own work, but I also have a topmenu relay which solves the problem. It adds the image of Hodgman's Hobo Fortress you can click to see your raidlogs. It adds a bunch of other nice links also, but hopefully not too many. Copy/paste the following line into KoLmafia CLI and press enter:

svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/bale/relay/code/topmenu​

Last edited:

Winterbay

After a quick look at the code I assume that is designed to work with the "original" topmenu? What would happen if used with the "compact" version with the dropdown menus? (on phone, trying to get kid used to kindergarten so can't check myself)

Darzil

Developer
This message doesn't seem to be handled yet - reduces vampires :

Darzil (#2013921) drove some vampires out of the castle (1 turn)

Obtaining Owl Folder isn't yet logged, have raised a bug report for that.

Last edited:

mstieler

This message doesn't seem to be handled yet - reduces vampires :

Darzil (#2013921) drove some vampires out of the castle (1 turn)

Obtaining Owl Folder isn't yet logged, have raised a bug report for that.

Probably due to the fact that it doesn't "lock out" the noncombat. You can acquire any number of Owl Folders in a given instance, and still be able to do another choice of "Tallest Tree". If you activate "Tallest Tree" as normal (any choice other than to find an Owl Folder), that "locks" the noncombat as normal, and you can't get an Owl Folder (as the choice to get an Owl Folder is nested in the noncombat).

Darzil

Developer
Could the "Dreadful" title for Skid Row non-combats be changed to "Skid Row", which it is named as when you have pencils?

Could the "Dreadful" title for Skid Row non-combats be changed to "Skid Row", which it is named as when you have pencils?

As if I'd ever do that for you.
Also filled in all the missing matchers that, while I haven't personally seen, will probably be correct.

mstieler

Probably due to the fact that it doesn't "lock out" the noncombat. You can acquire any number of Owl Folders in a given instance, and still be able to do another choice of "Tallest Tree". If you activate "Tallest Tree" as normal (any choice other than to find an Owl Folder), that "locks" the noncombat as normal, and you can't get an Owl Folder (as the choice to get an Owl Folder is nested in the noncombat).

And apparently this was fixed. Getting an Owl Folder keeps you from being able to access the Tallest Tree noncombat.

Bale

Minion
After a quick look at the code I assume that is designed to work with the "original" topmenu? What would happen if used with the "compact" version with the dropdown menus? (on phone, trying to get kid used to kindergarten so can't check myself)

With the drop-down style compact topmenu it works fine and adds the icons for raidlog and friars. (It just doesn't add text links.) It doesn't play as nicely with the newer icon version, but at least there are no errors.

One more thing (my clan leader requested this). In the summarized table, would it be possible to click on the word "Players" to sort alphabetically by name, similarly click on "Totals" to resort by that if you had clicked on Players.

Darzil

Developer
Non recognised message, for Forest, Burrows :

Darzil (#2013921) made a cool iron ingot (1 turn)

Non-recognised message, for Village, Square :

Darzil (#2013921) hung a clanmate (1 turn)

Last edited:
I hope nobody minds if I hype my own work, but I also have a topmenu relay which solves the problem. It adds the image of Hodgman's Hobo Fortress you can click to see your raidlogs. It adds a bunch of other nice links also, but hopefully not too many. Copy/paste the following line into KoLmafia CLI and press enter:

svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/bale/relay/code/topmenu​
Lovely piece of work, Bale, and in other circumstances I'd love it. However, being on a relatively outdated monitor with relatively low resolution, the icons just take up too much screen real estate =/

That being said, how do I uninstall this relay? I hoped deleting it from the svn folder would do it, but when I restart mafia, the relay's still there. So I guess it's being duplicated/cached somewhere?

Can't wait until I'm in a situation where I can actually use this tool =)

Edit: Ah, wait, found it.

svn delete bale​

I wasn't sure whether I should delete bale, delete relay, or delete topmenu. Hope I chose correctly.

Last edited:

Winterbay

If you type "svn list" it should show you the name ofthe project you need to put in after the delete command.

Theraze

svn list will show you all of the svn scripts you have installed. You can then use svn delete to remove it. If you enter a non-specific fuzzy name that matches multiple items, it will do nothing. So as soon as you begin using Bale's Adventure Advisor, Counter Checker, Newlife, or OCD Inventory scripts, svn delete bale will no longer work to remove the topmenu script. svn delete topmenu would have been the most likely to be successful without matching anything else. :)

Is there an easier way to get to the log display than going Clan Hall > Clan Basement > Dungeon Logs?

Specifically, I'm used to using DrEvi1's version, and it added an icon to the top pane in the relay browser.

(Apologies if this is answered elsewhere - I couldn't find it.)

Inside that, put this:
Code:
void main(){
 write(visit_url().replace_string('clan</a>','clan</a> <a target=mainpane href="clan_raidlogs.php">raidlogs</a>'));
}
It's entirely possible that I'm just being thick, but...

I created topmenu.ash in my Kolmafia/relay folder, and filled it with your code. But I see no change in my mainpane contents. I'm supposed to be seeing a "raidlogs" text somewhere that'll link to clan_raidlogs.php, right?

Darzil

Developer
A bug. You can kill over 1000 monsters if two or more fights are started at 999, though you only get kisses for 1000. At present, however, it is showing boss for an area we have 1001 kills for as "defeated by" with no name. No boss fight has been started or finished according to the logs. Currently 1001 kills is the trigger for writing "defeated by", rather than a boss defeated log entry.

Feature request. As the number of each monster killed determines which boss appears, can the boss be filled in, rather than ?, when more than 500 kills of a monster type has been made?

Feature request. Minor thing, but can the images of the bosses be centered in the table? The bosses with long names would look better centered in my opinion.

Still loving it!