Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: raidlog override a la Dr. Evi1

To confirm: is this the script that was previously at http://almighty-saplings-ash.googlecode.com?

Thanks very much for adopting it, Bale!

Same script. New home. Two updates for compatibility with changes to KoL and KoLmafia.

Delete the old and install the new. In that order.

Yep, thanks. Just wanted to verify that I was replacing the correct existing script. Thanks again!

I'm running into a bug when attempting to banish hot in the Estate.

1. Right-click on the Estate box in the Totals section at the top of the parsed log.
    2. Select Banish element > Hot.
    3. Mafia pops up a warning that "Cold has not been banished yet, banishing Hot now will make this impossible, do you wish to continue?" (Which I don't think is true.)
    4. Mafia prints this in the gCLI:
      Code:
      [34496] Dreadsylvanian Woods
      Encounter: The Tallest Tree in the Forest

[34496]     Dreadsylvanian Woods
      Encounter:     The Tallest Tree in the Forest
      Offset     2 out of bounds (clan_raidlogs.ash, line 2349)
    5. I'm left at The Tallest Tree in the Forest NC.

Looks like there may be a mistaken route from the Estate menu option to the Forest that's confusing things.

Thanks again for adopting this, Bale!

I don't think that is what happened.

If I understand, you started an adventure in the Dreadsylvanian Woods. Then instead of exiting that adventure cleanly you entered the raidlog (Perhaps you clicked the back arrow on your browser) and selected the Estate box. Unfortunatley you were still in the non-combat adventure for the Tallest Tree so the program aborted. And thank goodness it did abort rather than choosing a choice option.

While you could have gotten a better error message, it would have been a lot of work for every adventure to recognize that you were never in it to begin with and report accordingly.

Just for the record, there is no such thing as a route from the estate menu option to the forest.

Thanks again for adopting this, Bale!
    Originally Posted by PaladinWhite View Post
    I felt like it had to be done. Clan stuff is important for game community.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Thanks so much for taking over maintenance, Bale. I love this script.

Just as an FYI, whatever bit of the script removes banished elements from the element list at the top of each zone seems to have broken at some unknown point in the past. Monster shift still works as expected, but the "Elements:" list never changes. Not really a big deal, but thought I'd report it.

Most of this script is a mystery to me so if someone can identify and fix that problem I would be grateful.

I don't think that is what happened.

If I understand, you started an adventure in the Dreadsylvanian Woods. Then instead of exiting that adventure cleanly you entered the raidlog (Perhaps you clicked the back arrow on your browser) and selected the Estate box. Unfortunatley you were still in the non-combat adventure for the Tallest Tree so the program aborted. And thank goodness it did abort rather than choosing a choice option.

While you could have gotten a better error message, it would have been a lot of work for every adventure to recognize that you were never in it to begin with and report accordingly.

Just for the record, there is no such thing as a route from the estate menu option to the forest.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    Nope. None of that is what happened. I described exactly what I'm doing that leads up to the error, except that I should have included this step:
    0. Don't be in a choice adventure.

I just replicated this by opening a brand-new Dreadsylvania instance, doing absolutely nothing in that instance, loading the raid log, and then following the steps I listed before. Attached is a debug log, which hopefully will help, or will at least demonstrate that I wasn't stuck in a choice before using the raid log manager. (I visited main.php to make sure I wasn't.)

Again, the warning that "Cold has not been banished yet, banishing Hot now will make this impossible, do you wish to continue?" is incorrect, I think. I'm not sure whether the two issues are related in some way.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PaladinWhite; 12-15-2016 at 12:17 AM.

Most of this script is a mystery to me so if someone can identify and fix that problem I would be grateful.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    Well, bugger. It's low-priority, but someday it may bother me enough to dig into the script and see if I can tell what's happening. When/if I do, I'll let you know what I find. Thanks for your work, Bale.

I'll continue to poke into it. I may find the issue.