Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: raidlog override a la Dr. Evi1

Default Raidlog Override

This is something I've been working on recently and, while -faaaar- from finished, I figured the recent addition to KoL would make the usefulness of it outweigh the bugs and lack of completeness. At least, for some of you.

It currently is completely unaware of loot, this script mimics Dr. Evi1's raidlog manager in terms of style and tracking turncount.

V0.2: fixed some bugs with loading old logs, finalized the Sorority House matching.

SVN!
    Code:
    svn checkout https://github.com/balefull/raidlog-parser/branches/master
    Credit to Dr. Evi1 for inspiration on the table design.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bale; 05-27-2016 at 04:58 PM.

I have taken over maintenance of this script for bordemstirs and created a new repository since his original repository at googlecode was shut down. (Google is abandoning googlecode, it isn't bordemstirs' fault.) I am grateful to bordemstirs for creating the script and when he returns from his KolMafia vacation I will be overjoyed to grant him full access to the new code repository.

If you have previously installed his original version at his old repository, then it is necessary to delete the old version before installing the new version. To accomplish this, please copy/paste the following two lines to the CLI in order.

Code:
    svn delete raidlogs
    svn checkout https://github.com/balefull/raidlog-parser/branches/master
    Last edited by Bale; 05-27-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Looks good, though it wouldn't show up in my relay scripts until I added relay_ to the beginning of the file name. Might be nice if it snagged all the other stuff under a Misc category just to see how many turns were spent total.

Also, here's the Vampire Pack log entry:
    TedPro (#28312) slew some vampires (1 turn)

Developer

How is this different then heeheehee's version (besides the sorority additions) http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?69...d-log-manager!
    Automatically download the newest daily build - Version 1.8
    Better Basement Automation
    - Version 1.??? Someone else is maintaining this
    Get an effect from a buffbot
    - Version 1.4

Looks good, though it wouldn't show up in my relay scripts until I added relay_ to the beginning of the file name. Might be nice if it snagged all the other stuff under a Misc category just to see how many turns were spent total.

Also, here's the Vampire Pack log entry:
    TedPro (#28312) slew some vampires (1 turn)
    Originally Posted by Fuzz Monkey View Post
    That would be because it i snot a relay script, it is a relay override script. It will load automatically when you visit clan_raidlogs.php in the relay browser.

Loving it by the way
    Only thing missing from what I used to have with the GM script is a link from the top menu to the raidlog.

How is this different then heeheehee's version (besides the sorority additions) http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?69...d-log-manager!
    Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
    Well... It is only 1 script to download at once and no need to run a second script to populate data for the main script I guess.
    Last edited by Winterbay; 10-17-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    My scripts:
    Best sushi for Profit
    Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Scripts maintained by me:
    Autobasement
    Smashlib

A small programmer joke:
    Wife: Honey, please go to the market and buy 1 bottle of milk. If they have eggs, bring 6.
    The man came back with 6 bottles of milk.
    Wife: Why did you buy 6 bottles of milk.
    Man: Because they had eggs...

The 6 Stages of Debugging: 1 )That can't happen. 2) That shouldn't happen. 3) Hmmm, weird. 4) Why does that happen? 5) Oh, I see. 6 )How did that ever work?

All programs can be optimized, and all programs have bugs; therefore all programs can be optimized to one line that doesn’t work. /Bob Fitch, Blizzard

Developer

I mean Heeheehee's clan_raidlog, he also had a separate script that parsed old logs so it could list the loot history but I'm not talking about that.
    - Version 1.4

I just went on what was said in the post you linked to. It is possible you don't need all of them to get the benefit of some of them but I didn't download that script at the time nor now because there were 5 different files to download and that felt like a bit much to me. I like the one file here
    My scripts:
    Best sushi for Profit
    Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Scripts maintained by me:
    Autobasement
    Smashlib

A small programmer joke:
    Wife: Honey, please go to the market and buy 1 bottle of milk. If they have eggs, bring 6.
    The man came back with 6 bottles of milk.
    Wife: Why did you buy 6 bottles of milk.
    Man: Because they had eggs...

The 6 Stages of Debugging: 1 )That can't happen. 2) That shouldn't happen. 3) Hmmm, weird. 4) Why does that happen? 5) Oh, I see. 6 )How did that ever work?

All programs can be optimized, and all programs have bugs; therefore all programs can be optimized to one line that doesn’t work. /Bob Fitch, Blizzard

...but I didn't download that script at the time nor now because there were 5 different files to download and that felt like a bit much to me. I like the one file here
    Originally Posted by Winterbay View Post
    This is -exactly- why I decided to write this script.

I also intend to add old-log loot loading support (once I get the loot section up and running)

Developer

Uhhh, okay. I'd suggest looking at Heeheehee's scripts at least before you go and redo a bunch of work that's already been done.
    Last edited by Rinn; 10-17-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    - Version 1.4

Uhhh, okay. I'd suggest looking at Heeheehee's scripts at least before you go and redo a bunch of work that's already been done.
    Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
    Having looked over the thread, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do it at all the same way he does it. That, and I enjoy coding, it's my hobby.