raidlog override a la Dr. Evi1

Raidlog Override

This is something I've been working on recently and, while -faaaar- from finished, I figured the recent addition to KoL would make the usefulness of it outweigh the bugs and lack of completeness. At least, for some of you.

It currently is completely unaware of loot, this script mimics Dr. Evi1's raidlog manager in terms of style and tracking turncount.

V0.2: fixed some bugs with loading old logs, finalized the Sorority House matching.

SVN!
Code:
svn checkout https://github.com/balefull/raidlog-parser/branches/master

Credit to Dr. Evi1 for inspiration on the table design.

Attachments

• raidlog-sample.png
    raidlog-sample.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 695
Last edited by a moderator:

Bale

Minion
I have taken over maintenance of this script for bordemstirs and created a new repository since his original repository at googlecode was shut down. (Google is abandoning googlecode, it isn't bordemstirs' fault.) I am grateful to bordemstirs for creating the script and when he returns from his KolMafia vacation I will be overjoyed to grant him full access to the new code repository.

If you have previously installed his original version at his old repository, then it is necessary to delete the old version before installing the new version. To accomplish this, please copy/paste the following two lines to the CLI in order.

Code:
svn delete raidlogs
svn checkout https://github.com/balefull/raidlog-parser/branches/master

Last edited:

Fuzz Monkey

Looks good, though it wouldn't show up in my relay scripts until I added relay_ to the beginning of the file name. Might be nice if it snagged all the other stuff under a Misc category just to see how many turns were spent total.

Also, here's the Vampire Pack log entry:
TedPro (#28312) slew some vampires (1 turn)

Winterbay

Looks good, though it wouldn't show up in my relay scripts until I added relay_ to the beginning of the file name. Might be nice if it snagged all the other stuff under a Misc category just to see how many turns were spent total.

Also, here's the Vampire Pack log entry:
TedPro (#28312) slew some vampires (1 turn)

That would be because it i snot a relay script, it is a relay override script. It will load automatically when you visit clan_raidlogs.php in the relay browser.

Loving it by the way :)
Only thing missing from what I used to have with the GM script is a link from the top menu to the raidlog.

How is this different then heeheehee's version (besides the sorority additions) http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?6951-clan_raidlogs.ash-override-mimic-the-clan-raid-log-manager!

Well... It is only 1 script to download at once and no need to run a second script to populate data for the main script I guess.

Last edited:

Rinn

Developer
I mean Heeheehee's clan_raidlog, he also had a separate script that parsed old logs so it could list the loot history but I'm not talking about that.

Winterbay

I just went on what was said in the post you linked to. It is possible you don't need all of them to get the benefit of some of them but I didn't download that script at the time nor now because there were 5 different files to download and that felt like a bit much to me. I like the one file here :)

...but I didn't download that script at the time nor now because there were 5 different files to download and that felt like a bit much to me. I like the one file here :)

This is -exactly- why I decided to write this script.

I also intend to add old-log loot loading support (once I get the loot section up and running)

Rinn

Developer
Uhhh, okay. I'd suggest looking at Heeheehee's scripts at least before you go and redo a bunch of work that's already been done.

Last edited:
Uhhh, okay. I'd suggest looking at Heeheehee's scripts at least before you go and redo a bunch of work that's already been done.

Having looked over the thread, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do it at all the same way he does it. That, and I enjoy coding, it's my hobby.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Yeah, that wasn't exactly my best work. The main reason it was so many files was because I really didn't want to clutter files with a bunch of hardcoded crap, but it still ended up that way, to some extent.

Haven't actually touched that code for a while, so it'd probably take more effort to refactor than I can really put forth at the moment.

Will check this script out as it progresses; maybe someone who's actually willing to dedicate time to getting this done will actually make something I'd want to use.

Okay, when I wrote this, Sorority House didn't have noncombats in the logs.

Now that those are there, however, I have way more data than a table is really suitable for.

Any ideas on how I want to represent this dungeon? I can't really condense all the kills into one column, since the various species are on unique counters... And 5 tables seems a bit much for such a simple dungeon.

I have.. 5 species, 5 multi-kill, 1 defeat, 2-6 ML modifier (do we care which is which?), 4 monster killer item acquisition, 1 staff guide acquisition, the Avatar item acquisition (opening the box shows up in the logs, right?) and then killing Necbromancer himself.

ML modifiers -are- turns spent, but since the logs are kept in an order that I -still- have yet to decipher, when the dungeon was raised or lowered doesn't really matter, nor how much.

Halp?

Also, hee^3, I would -love- to turn this script into a raider's one-stop-shop, but I really don't have the time to work on it right now, work and school are taking everything out of me. But I do intend to eventually flush it out.

Rinn

Developer
You could separate out the non-essential info into a different table, typically clans only count turns spent that progress the zone. What would be really helpful is the estimated number of monsters remaining by type.

Script Updated.
Hopefully this is quite a bit more useful. ML at the bottom is given from 0-3. Estimates can be -wildly- off, so don't rely on them too heavily.

(#) next to a name is how many times they've defeated Necbromancer (counting only the first fight... cuz Jick is lame) and (G) is next to people that have collected their staff guides for the run.

This version is more compact and complete than the previous version, and hopefully better on the eyes in general.

Rinn

Developer
This is a small thing, but I modified my local copy to have a refresh link at the top by adding this to formatData():

Code:
write("<td><a href=\"clan_raidlogs.php\">Refresh</a></td>");

This is a small thing, but I modified my local copy to have a refresh link at the top by adding this to formatData():

Code:
write("<td><a href=\"clan_raidlogs.php\">Refresh</a></td>");

I have many many times pressed back just to reclick the Dungeon Logs poster on the wall... how this never occurred to me is beyond me. Will be included in next version.

Grotfang

Developer
I also like a topmenu link to the logs. It's immensely useful during hamster runs. Here is a copy of my topmenu relay override. It also includes the code to make the inventory links split into three, and probably doesn't play nicely with the compact topmenu.

Attachments

• topmenu.ash
    669 bytes · Views: 138

Rinn

Developer
Here's another change I made that makes the previous run table not be fixed width because it was causing a horizontal scroll bar for me:

Code:
void pageFooter(){
 int i=page.index_of("<body>");
 string footer = page.substring(i+6);
 footer = footer.replace_string("clan_oldraidlogs.php width=700", "clan_oldraidlogs.php width=100%");
 write(footer);
}

Okay, moved this to SVN.
Currently no different from the last version, but if I can find the time I will definitely attempt to get this working with the new dungeon as soon as possible.

Code:
svn checkout http://almighty-saplings-ash.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/raidlogs

Bale

Minion
I, for one, am really happy to know that when the new clan dungeon is released, you'll be willing to update this script to handle it. :D