Crown of Thrones farming

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The Crown of Thrones is often the best hat to wear for farming. Ever wanted to know which familiar you should put in it? This script will print out a list of how much meat each familiar will earn you (per turn) in the crown, with the best results conveniently at the bottom of the list.

If you want to hide prices for familiars you don't have, change showUnowned to false at the top of the script.

You can now call pickBest() to automatically switch to the best familiar in your crown of thrones.

Script is available using
Code:
svn checkout http://svn.code.sf.net/p/crownfarm/code/

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This version is better, though converting $familiar[] to an int to store it in the map only to convert it back to a familiar to actually use seems strange. A nice bonus is that it displays the full familiar name without me having to think about making that change.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
New version attached to the first post. The first change is that it no longer looks up mall prices for familiars you don't have if you change showUnowned to false.

The second change is that you can now import the script and call pickBest() to switch to the best familiar in your crown.

VladYvhuce

Qute a nifty little tool. I don't have a crown, but I do have a buddy bjorn and the drops are the same as for the crown. Only the messages are different.