Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Who collects what?

I will be collecting bats until the US elects a president everyone likes. I suppose the less-assembled versions would be preferred, because I can assemble them as needed. Thanks for asking!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: One-Click Wossname | Om******t (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mer********d (?!) | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager | About Bats
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Hmm... I don't have Hobopolis access... But I can check with a frequent trading buddy and see if they do, or knows someone who does and see what I can do. I can't make any promises at the moment other than that I'll see if it's within my power to get some to you.

And aren't accomplishments supposed to be bragged about? I have 173 different familiars and I'm rather proud of having scrounged up the meat (and/or dollars to send in for Mr As to trade) for most of those, and for suffering through all those weird challenge path restrictions for the challenge path familiars. I may never end up with all of the different familiars, but it's fun trying. Goals help us keep going, and by going on, we run into new stuff now and then. And sometimes, that make us grow. Other times, it may just make us chuckle. Or want to take a pipe wrench to something/someone. Sorry if that comes of sounding too "self-helpy"... I have depression and finding ways to stay positive really help manage that.

zarqon: Can do. I'm doing a little time-killing before my next ascension, so I'll make sure to farm some batty stuff.
    Last edited by VladYvhuce; 05-13-2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: zarqon said something while I was posting

Good news! My trading buddy turns out to be the leader of a now-mostly-defunct clan and gave me access to the basement and dungeons! And the OK to raid them for all they're worth, so long as I make sure they're reset.

Just so you know... stuffed Hodgmen only drop from killing Hodgman about one time out of six.

Not bad odds compared to the flat 0.00% chance I had before. But thanks for the heads-up. At least that way, I know what I'm getting into before I dive in. Maybe It'll get old at some point, but for now, I have 3 new areas to explore and I feel like Jason Voorhees on Spring Break...

Edit: Ok. So, hobos have this random name generator. And so does the Intergnat. Here's what happens when you take an Intergnat into Hobopolis:
    Encounter: Feminine Vinnie "Chicken Sandwich" Disraeli, the Secret Cop WITH BACON!!!
    Last edited by VladYvhuce; 05-19-2016 at 01:31 PM. Reason: funny hobo name