Trouble getting some items in the script editor

HasteBro

I was helping a clannie with a basement combat script and we ran into a wall when we tried to put shard of double-ice. The editor kept changing the line to 'attack with weapon' and we tried a bunch of ways (ranging from quoting things in the line to using the item ID) and nothing worked.

After searching in the forums/wiki for a solution we found none, so last resort is asking here what is wrong.

Bale

Minion
You're right that there seems to be some problem with recognizing shard of double-ice. Fortunately I can recommend a functional work-around:

"use 5048"

IMPORTANT: The quotes are necessary! I didn't just wrap quotes around that command to make it look pretty. The quotes are required to ensure that this is passed as a combat macro, bypassing whatever problem is preventing KoLmafia from working properly.

HasteBro

You're right that there seems to be some problem with recognizing shard of double-ice. Fortunately I can recommend a functional work-around:

"use 5048"

IMPORTANT: The quotes are necessary! I didn't just wrap quotes around that command to make it look pretty. The quotes are required to ensure that this is passed as a combat macro, bypassing whatever problem is preventing KoLmafia from working properly.

Ohh, didn't know you could to use quotes like that. I'll inform my clannie of it then. Thanks for the info Bale.