Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: KoLmafia Praise

Default Re: KoLmafia Praise

Hi all, just wanted to pop in and say that you all do some nice work.

I expected to find alot of slapped together questionable stuff when i first heard about mafia, however, I seem to be pleasantly surprised at every turn.

Keep up the awesome work all!

DT

Nobody's been here for a while, so let me get the juice flowing again:

Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. When I tell people about KOL, I usually tell them about KOLmafia in the same breath, because it makes the game that much cooler. It's so awesome, it has its own scripting language!

I start every day with breakfast.ash. Then I bring up the relay browser and poke around the kingdom a bit. Then I run auto bountyhunt.ash. Then, depending where I am in my ascension run, I fire off the appropriate script: quest-giant.ash, quest-pagoda.ash, or quest-wossname.ash for example (some written by me, many written by forum posters). Then I bring up the item browser, look at recently gained items, mallsell them, pop over to the store manager, and autoprice them. Then I run goodnight.ash, and log off!
    My scripts: Ascend for automatic ascensions, Farm to make more money than castlefarming, EatDrink for the maximum number of turns each day, LevelUp to gain a level safely, and PullCrap to manage your pulls in ronin.

I just wanted to hop in and express my sincere gratitude for the Mafia project.

Also, happy birthday H!!!

Before changes to the game borked Mafia, I have to say it was amazing to me just how well it was working, how fast it was running and how fantastic it is to have all the new features.

I had planned on saying it sooner, but I thought it was even more important to say it in light of these changes and the to game itself and the additional work it is going to require to get it back there.

I don't say thank you enough, I think it is a shame that so many take Mafia running so smoothly for granted.

To everyone that spends time working to put this labor of love out my deepest thanks.

I'll second dangerpin's sentiment.

Kol is a great game with more than its share of drudgery. mafia removes that drudgery so I can fully enjoy as much of the game as I want. Thank you hola, veracity and everyone else who has contributed to making this program.

And a second thank you to everyone who is working on un-breaking mafia.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

Hi Guys

this is the first time I have posted since I just registered, but I have been a mafia user for the last couple of years and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all your hard work on it. IT is an excellent tool.

Like Makarina, I just joined the forums but I've been using mafia pretty much from when I started playing KOL. It enhances the game no end for me and I especially appreciate how quickly you respond the increasingly frequent mafia-breaking changes going on in KOL. Thanks guys!

I only joined the forums to download scripts and daily builds--I have the coding abilities of an eggplant--but I'm happy to make my one, and probably only, post here a warm thank you to the hardworking developers of mafia, and to all the script writers, too!

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the great job all of you do!

A nice little hardcore present.
    Last edited by dangerpin; 04-22-2009 at 06:46 PM.