Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: KoLmafia Praise

Default Re: KoLmafia Praise

As many of you might have already guessed, I am a Man of very few words, not that I don't know a lot of words, mind you, Its just that I really really hate typing.. :-X

So's, without further ado.

Thank you one and all who have been and mayhap will be, a part of this most glorious project known as KoLmafia.

Thank you.

Thank you all! As, always..
    We appreciate you guys so much.
    It feels a little annoying/weird to saying it so much, but it's just.. true.
    It seems like you all do sooo much work.
    One of my favorite things about Kolmafia is seeing inventory and creatable items.
    And I, personally, would have never known the things I could have been making!
    On that note, I am very happy with your level of Crimbo involvement. Of course I'd love to adventure without clicking 1,0000 times, but it's totally understandable to not want to include this. What I DO think is awesome, is that you include everything else about it, like the items and foods, what we can create!
    OK I'm going to shut up now.

I just noticed something new in a daily build that I really like! For a long time now I have been going to the bounty hunter hunter in the relay browser, accepting a bounty, then spending 1 adventure in that location and letting kolmafia take over. Now I see that I cont have to take the time to spend the adventure because kolmafia already knows where I am about to have it do my work. It's already selected! Yet another great feature! Thanks everyone!

I cannot thank you enough for all the time and hard work spent on creating this!
    KoLMafia definitely helps save sooooo much time in so many areas, but I mainly use it for item creation and management. I'm sure that most everyone that uses the daily builds are as appreciative as I am!

Thanks!

I just wanted to thank all of the Devs and all of the community members for all of their hard work and tireless support.

I can't imagine playing KoL without Mafia. I am coming up on my 1st KoL-versary and would have hung it up long ago without Mafia.

Thanks!

/toast
    "You're frequently right about stuff, but your tone rubs me the wrong way. There's an atmosphere of smug, of entitlement, of antagonism that obscures the points you're making. I wish you'd knock it off, because the things you have to say are getting lost by the way you say them." - Mr. Skullhead

Ditto to everyone who's posted! Great job and thank you for all your hard work!!!

i use this everyday and am so glad people are keeping it up to date. it make tons of things slightly easier for me. i mainly use it in relay browser mode for my hardcore/badmoon character I play daily. thank you so much for continually improving this awesome program.

You are better than sex
    keep it up guys :

I just wanted to share with you a K-mail I received this morning and thought all of you who donate your time, effort and obsession to make KolMafia such an awesome tool would enjoy.

[hr]
    Date: Thursday, March 13, 2008, 12:15PM

Haha and wow!!!

For some reason, your clans website has totally got me interested in using KoLMafia. I'll let you know when the keyboard starts smoking!
    [hr]

If anyone does check out my clans website, I promote Mafia on the page "About E_D". Seriously hope you don't mind the free advertisement.
    The other thing of note is our Links page. If anyone knows of any other helpful and informative sites for the Kingdom, I would love to know so I can add them.
    The intention is simply to make a handy location that has all the many useful links of informative KOL sites that were otherwise cluttering my bookmarks. Hopefully others too may find it a useful resource.

Note: This is NOT an advertisement for my clan. This is a THANK YOU MAFIA ROCKS and has been what keeps me playing KOL for some time now. PLEASE KNOW YOU ARE LOVED!!!

I've said this several times on the main KoL forum, but I would like to mention it again: thank you to all the developers who have spent time on KoLMafia. I really wouldn't have played KoL more than 1 ascension if I didn't discover this client. Your rapid response to bugs and changes in KoL's interface are always appreciated.

Thanks again for spending so much time to save us so much time.

Like NS11, but with super powers.