Page 2 of 198 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Character Info Toolbox

ah, gotcha. i turned them off

Fixed bug with intrinsic effects (charred assured me it's working fine now, since I can't test the Kung-Fu skills myself). Also added daily version checking, now that I actually have a thread to check against.

I can't seem to get the consumption information to show up on the toolbar.

I can't seem to get the consumption information to show up on the toolbar.
    Originally Posted by IceColdFever View Post
    What's the value of your chit.toolbar.layout preference? (Typing 'zlib vars' in the cli should tell you)

Edit: Ugh, nevermind. The correct value to use should be "organs", not "consumption" as stated in the documentation.
    Last edited by Chez; 08-17-2011 at 04:18 PM.

That did it! Thanks!

I really like the looks and functionality of this relay script. The only thing that is missing (from my own custom charpane relay) is the element chart (http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/.../Elements2.gif). Any chance you could add this as an option for the toolbar?

edit: Also, Mafia's defaults are for Full, Drunk, Spleen in that order, but you put spleen first. I know I can change that for the stats.layout, but is there a way to change the order in the toolbar organs list?
    Last edited by IceColdFever; 08-17-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Also, Mafia's defaults are for Full, Drunk, Spleen in that order, but you put spleen first. I know I can change that for the stats.layout, but is there a way to change the order in the toolbar organs list?
    Originally Posted by IceColdFever View Post
    I think adding an option to sort organs in the toolbar list will be overkill...I'm just going to change it to be consistent with mafia. And I like the idea of the element chart. Should be fairly straightforward to implement, so I'll add that in an upcoming release.

I think I'll be heavily modifying the Modifiers section to make it fit my needs (having things disappear once the value is high enough, removing some parts of it that just aren't useful (like DR with high DA)).

I have a custom title that includes my level, so the script thinks I don't have one.

I might be the only person, that thinks this, but progress bars generally seem useless to me (including the ones that KoL provides). Some of them from this script have identical information to the text right by them (and interfere with my desire to have things be compact). Others have information that I would prefer in text form. If it's just me then I'll figure out how to change it in my copy.

I think I would like a chit.effects.showname setting.

I love progress bars. They show me how close I am to something and I have activated all of the ones in KoL
    If the exact same information is given in text I think I'd rather have the bar and have the text as a mouseover than just the text.
    My scripts:
    Best sushi for Profit
    Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Scripts maintained by me:
    Autobasement
    Smashlib

A small programmer joke:
    Wife: Honey, please go to the market and buy 1 bottle of milk. If they have eggs, bring 6.
    The man came back with 6 bottles of milk.
    Wife: Why did you buy 6 bottles of milk.
    Man: Because they had eggs...

The 6 Stages of Debugging: 1 )That can't happen. 2) That shouldn't happen. 3) Hmmm, weird. 4) Why does that happen? 5) Oh, I see. 6 )How did that ever work?

All programs can be optimized, and all programs have bugs; therefore all programs can be optimized to one line that doesn’t work. /Bob Fitch, Blizzard

I love progress bars. They show me how close I am to something and I have activated all of the ones in KoL
    If the exact same information is given in text I think I'd rather have the bar and have the text as a mouseover than just the text.
    Originally Posted by Winterbay View Post
    Even for your HP and MP, and for organ usage? Knowing that I have 1 liver left instead of 2 is something that I don't want mouseover text to read.

I realize I might be the only person that sees "1203 needed" (substats to next level), looks at the 32 turn counter until my semi-rare, and determines in my head that 38 mainstat/turn is enough to reach the next level in time for ASCII.

You got me on those I think... Those are values that are probably better off as numbers rather than as bars.
    My scripts:
    Best sushi for Profit
    Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Scripts maintained by me:
    Autobasement
    Smashlib

A small programmer joke:
    Wife: Honey, please go to the market and buy 1 bottle of milk. If they have eggs, bring 6.
    The man came back with 6 bottles of milk.
    Wife: Why did you buy 6 bottles of milk.
    Man: Because they had eggs...

The 6 Stages of Debugging: 1 )That can't happen. 2) That shouldn't happen. 3) Hmmm, weird. 4) Why does that happen? 5) Oh, I see. 6 )How did that ever work?

All programs can be optimized, and all programs have bugs; therefore all programs can be optimized to one line that doesn’t work. /Bob Fitch, Blizzard