Page 190 of 200 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1999

Thread: Character Info Toolbox

If I have a favorite gear that is also a foldable A but Hagnk's has it as another foldable B, selecting to equip foldabe A in ChIT fails. For instance: I have a stinky cheese eye as a favorite. But when I try to equip it in the ChIT gear box, it can fail when Hagnk's has it as stinky cheese diaper. Same goes for the two foldable versions of Sneaky Pete's Jacket. It would be nice if ChIT could come up with recognizing what would needed be to pulled and folded to equip what I want to equip (I think the maximizer modifier already can do this).

The gear brick is mostly soolar's baby, but if he doesn't get to it first I might give it some attention once I've finished pre-Crimbo preparations. (I've got a few ascensions to complete before Crimbo.)

If I have a favorite gear that is also a foldable A but Hagnk's has it as another foldable B, selecting to equip foldabe A in ChIT fails. For instance: I have a stinky cheese eye as a favorite. But when I try to equip it in the ChIT gear box, it can fail when Hagnk's has it as stinky cheese diaper. Same goes for the two foldable versions of Sneaky Pete's Jacket. It would be nice if ChIT could come up with recognizing what would needed be to pulled and folded to equip what I want to equip (I think the maximizer modifier already can do this).
    Originally Posted by Boesbert View Post
    I'll be sure to look in to this some time this week!

http://i.imgur.com/9AWkZbo.mp4

Would anyone else be interested in the ability to stretch their walls over their roof, and then back, by clicking the little sun icon next to "Effects" ?

That's interesting. I'm not sure if it is great or terrible, but it's really interesting.

Will it go back to normal when the charpane is refreshed? I wouldn't want anyone to get stuck like that so I think it is best as a temporary thing. Or perhaps I should have that behavior determined by the same chit.autoscroll as controls the scrollbar being locked. I'd like to link the two behaviors if possible. Unless chit.autoscroll is true, the charpane would return to normal when the charpane is refreshed.

Maybe. I really want to hear what others have to say.

Yeah back to normal each refresh. Tested in about 6 different browsers. Didn't tie it to any settings though. It's just a small bit of javascript. I find it pretty handy, so thought I would offer.

I'm assuming this is chit?

Code:
    Multiple matches for "Slicked-Back Do"; using "[1553]Slicked-Back Do". (charpane.ash, line 657) Clarify by using one of:
    $effect[[1342]Slicked-Back Do]
    $effect[[1553]Slicked-Back Do]
    Multiple matches for "Slicked-Back Do"; using "[1553]Slicked-Back Do". (charpane.ash, line 838) Clarify by using one of:
    $effect[[1342]Slicked-Back Do]
    $effect[[1553]Slicked-Back Do]
    Multiple matches for "Blood Sugar Sauce Magic"; using "[1458]Blood Sugar Sauce Magic". (charpane.ash, line 880) Clarify by using one of:
    $effect[[1457]Blood Sugar Sauce Magic]
    $effect[[1458]Blood Sugar Sauce Magic]

Pretty much. It's ChIT reacting to a new mafia change. Nothing is actually broken, but I'll get rid of the friendly warnings soon enough.

http://i.imgur.com/9AWkZbo.mp4

Would anyone else be interested in the ability to stretch their walls over their roof, and then back, by clicking the little sun icon next to "Effects" ?
    Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino View Post
    I've decided I want that in this script. Help!
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

AlbinoRhino, Thanks for that commit. It works great!