Page 197 of 201 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2006

Thread: Character Info Toolbox

I guess that works, though it means memorizing or checking on the variables in the script unless I set it up the first time I check it out.

And sorry if I came across as a bit pissy last night, I had something of a sleep deficiency, not that that's really any excuse.

Also, is there by any chance an option to turn off the titles for the various bricks, i.e. if I don't want a block saying "stats" above my stats? Didn't see anything about it in the readme, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.

That option does not exist. I don't recall anyone suggesting it before and it would take a lot of coding to make it happen. Plus I'm not sure of a good way to express it in a universal way in preferences. I'd really have to find a way to express it in preferences before I could consider it.

I don't hate the idea, but it would be a good bit of work.

Ok, thanks - no real need for that really, I was just hoping to free up a bit more room.

I have however run into a different problem - when trying to set chit.toolbar.moods to the settig "bonus", it changes to false whenever I refresh the charpane. From what I can tell I am doing it correctly?
    Screenshot_1.png

Ok, thanks - no real need for that really, I was just hoping to free up a bit more room.

I have however run into a different problem - when trying to set chit.toolbar.moods to the settig "bonus", it changes to false whenever I refresh the charpane. From what I can tell I am doing it correctly?
    Screenshot_1.png
    Originally Posted by ereinion View Post
    You are doing it correctly, the problem is with this line #51 in charpane.ash
    PHP Code:
    setvar("chit.toolbar.moods"true); 
    When setting that var mafia expects either a true or false. It takes any other input as false when it is reloaded. changing that line fixes the issue
    PHP Code:
    setvar("chit.toolbar.moods""true"); 
    \

Thanks for the bug report and thanks to icon315 for the bug fix.

I've committed the fix to svn.

So, I've recently entered aftercore, and I have no idea how to get rid of the gear changer box, which just showed up, and is preventing me from seeing my effects list. I typically don't bother with aftercore, but I'm waiting on someone to respond, so that I can send them their contest winnings. And this gear changer box, while useful, is also being a pain in the butt. What setting do I need to change to get rid of it?

Gear changer is part of default roof layout.

To remove it from the layout, copy paste the following command into the CLI:

Code:
    set chit.roof.layout = character,stats

Awesome. Thanks.

I guess that works, though it means memorizing or checking on the variables in the script unless I set it up the first time I check it out.

And sorry if I came across as a bit pissy last night, I had something of a sleep deficiency, not that that's really any excuse.

Also, is there by any chance an option to turn off the titles for the various bricks, i.e. if I don't want a block saying "stats" above my stats? Didn't see anything about it in the readme, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.
    Originally Posted by ereinion View Post
    That option does not exist. I don't recall anyone suggesting it before and it would take a lot of coding to make it happen. Plus I'm not sure of a good way to express it in a universal way in preferences. I'd really have to find a way to express it in preferences before I could consider it.

I don't hate the idea, but it would be a good bit of work.
    Originally Posted by Bale View Post
    This would be fairly simple for one to do locally if one is confident enough to tweak their local files. (The change would need to be made to the copy in the svn folder to preserve the change on updates.)

at, approximately, line 126 in chit.css, add the bolded line below.

table.chit_brick th {
    word-wrap:break-word;
    max-width:200px;
    text-align:center;
    vertical-align:middle;
    background-color:#F0F0F0;
    padding:2px;
    display: none;
    }

It should then look like this:

http://imgur.com/a/jd01C

(It looks like I cropped the toolbar out of the bottom of the pic...but it is still there.)

The familiar brick loses its link to the terrarium, but there is a redundant one in the familiar switcher. I can't recall if other important familiar info ever appears there or not. I think familiar-specific info is usually inside the brick, isn't it ? There are a few other bricks with linked titles as well.

Thanks, I believe I will make that change to my local copy

- edit -
    If there is a particular brick I do want headers for, e.g. skills, is there any way to make that visible without too much work, or aren't the different headers uniquely identified?
    Last edited by ereinion; 04-17-2017 at 08:33 PM.