Consult script and Rampaging Adding Machine

Winterbay

I have Mafia set to "only create goal scrolls" yet despite this and the goal set to "1 64735 scroll" my consult script gets called and promptly kills the monster. I seem to recall that earlier it would ignore my CCS when it came to special monsters such as the RAM,
Is there any way I could've initiated this behaviour? If so how do I get it back.

Today it fought 9 RAMs and I ended up with 8 334 scrolls, 5 30669 scrolls and 4 33398 scrolls. Managed to get my gate scroll by faxing in one and fighting it manually but it was quite a lot of turns gone before I noticed.

Winterbay

... I do not now that you mention it. Is the usage of scrolls against RAMs linked to that CCS-word?

slyz

Developer
If you had your consult script before the line with "special", the consult would have been called before the automatic scroll-making.

EDIT: and no, the scroll-making isn't linked to special actions.

Winterbay

But without "special action" anywheer Mafia calls whatever is in the CCS and performs that I guess?

Winterbay

Reawakening this thread since it appears that I still have this problem even when my CCS starts with "special action". I have now modified my consult script to make scrolls if they are a goal, but since Mafia has this feature built in it seems easier to make use of that.
Having the combat action set to "attack with weapon" makes Mafia create the scrolls, but having a CCS active seems to bypass this.

I tested today with a CCS-section for the adding machine which said "special action" only and Mafia promptly killed the machine by attacking, so it's not only when there's a consult script active.

Is anyone else seeing this?