Bug - Not A Bug odd behavior in mafia, possible bug?

Tom Sawyer

Well after playing a few turns mafia and the browser once more seem to have lost synch. Firefox is just spinning round n round showing connecting. If I try to use mafia to break the cycle the begin button does nothing and trying to refresh does nothing. This only seems to affect combats. I can visit the council, go to my guild. Any combat attempt however just spins.

Very frustrating.

Tom Sawyer

Ok I hit the mini browser tab and it allowed me to do a combat turn. So again somewhere the link between mafia and firefox seems to be a key. Tried using IE and it too just spins

Last edited:

Tom Sawyer

More debug txt files are popping up:

Unexpected error, debug log printed.
class java.util.NoSuchElementException: null
java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.addFormField(GenericRequest.java:561)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.UseSkillRequest.useSkillLoop(UseSkillRequest.java:788)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.UseSkillRequest.run(UseSkillRequest.java:667)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.postRequest(RequestThread.java:73)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.moods.HPRestoreItemList$HPRestoreItem.recoverHP(HPRestoreItemList.java:451)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.moods.RecoveryManager.recoverOnce(RecoveryManager.java:499)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.moods.RecoveryManager.recover(RecoveryManager.java:366)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.moods.RecoveryManager.recoverHP(RecoveryManager.java:163)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.moods.RecoveryManager.recoverHP(RecoveryManager.java:146)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.moods.RecoveryManager.runBetweenBattleChecks(RecoveryManager.java:107)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.webui.RelayAgent.readServerResponse(RelayAgent.java:375)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.webui.RelayAgent.performRelay(RelayAgent.java:143)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.webui.RelayAgent.run(RelayAgent.java:120)

Tom Sawyer

Using java 6 update 26

Can someone without problems tell me what version of java they are using?

I will roll back and see what happens

Theraze

Well after playing a few turns mafia and the browser once more seem to have lost synch. Firefox is just spinning round n round showing connecting. If I try to use mafia to break the cycle the begin button does nothing and trying to refresh does nothing. This only seems to affect combats. I can visit the council, go to my guild. Any combat attempt however just spins.

Very frustrating.

If this is the problem you've been having the whole time, you may want to check this thread:
http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?6718-Intermittent-issue-with-Relay-Adventuring

But my understanding is that this is an additional problem adding into your currently existing one, correct?