Bug - Fixed Maximizer/Maximize try to equip both Juju and V masks

jwylot

Build 9746. This is not a major issue except when running scripts which use mafia's maximize command. Could mafia be fixed to use a "not necessarily intelligent" default? Maybe V-mask for muscle classes and Juju mask for other classes?

jasonharper

Developer
Should be fixed in r9482, along with not recommending multiple pressurized potions at once.

Can anybody think of any other mutually-exclusive sets of equipment or effects? I seem to recall there being others, but I can't remember them.

I'm pretty sure there's at least one duplicate report that should also be marked complete.

Bale

Minion
Can anybody think of any other mutually-exclusive sets of equipment or effects? I seem to recall there being others, but I can't remember them.

Dead guy's watch, wristwatch of the white knight, glow-in-the-dark wristwatch, imitation nice watch, dead guy's memento, and the Counterclockwise Watch.

jasonharper

Developer
Aha - snowcones and love songs were the ones I had forgotten. Added in r9483.

The nonstackable watches aren't quite the same thing; there's nothing preventing you from actually equipping more than one, and as far as I know you do benefit from all their enchantments except for rollover adventures.