Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvest – A highly customisable farming script

Yeah but whats weird was everything worked last night, but now not. /itsamystery

Anyway I seemed to have did a temporary fix by just commenting a ton of stuff out and it seems to work okay. If anyone has my issue try what I did to these lines in the Harvest Combat.ash.

http://i.imgur.com/FjesNqb.png

Based on reading back a bit, you just aren't using the latest version of the Harvest script, since the latest version already has the bounty stuff commented out. You may have accidentally svn dec harvest or something similar.

Ima Felyn, it is sounding like you have some sort of installation issue. I can think of several possibilities...

1. Did you install from SVN or did you download the copy in the first post of this thread? If you used the download in this thread, then it is out of date. Go to the Script Manger in the scripts menu and install it from there.
    2. If installed from SVN, did you modify the /svn directory? If you modified the /svn directory, is it now in a conflicted state? If it is conflicted it might not have updated properly. Here's how to resolve a conflict.
    3. Do you use dropbox to keep KoLmafia updated amongst multiple computers? There is an error reported by some users that corrupts the svn copy making it impossible to update. The solution is to uninstall the script and re-install it. This can be done entirely from the Script Manger.
    Last edited by Bale; 02-26-2014 at 07:37 AM.
    If people like my scripts, please send me stuffed Hodgmen.
    Universal Recovery, OCD Inventory Control, CounterChecker, newLife, ChIT.

never mind
    Last edited by Dukeofdoitung; 03-11-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Is this script current? I always see this when I try to run this ever since bounty hunting was overhauled:

> call scripts\Harvest.ash

har_current_activity => prefarm
    har_current_activity => bountyhunt
    CCS set to wham
    You failed to select a bounty

This happens both when I have a bounty set and when I do not. Just ran svn update and the issue is still happening.

Harvest doesn't currently support bounty hunting. Disable har_bountyhunt unless you want it to fail.

Has anyone experienced the problem when running Harvest where it reports "EatDrink.ash failed to fill your organs completely" and stops? It appears that it can't fill my spleen. Is there a way to override this and made Harvest run anyway?

Has anyone experienced the problem when running Harvest where it reports "EatDrink.ash failed to fill your organs completely" and stops? It appears that it can't fill my spleen. Is there a way to override this and made Harvest run anyway?
    Originally Posted by fake116 View Post
    I've had this happen and haven't been able to figure out why. It seems more likely to be a problem with EatDrink.ash not filling up spleen completely, because Harvest always instructs it to do so. If you run Harvest again, it should see that your spleen is not completely full and call EatDrink again. Usually on the second run-through it doesn't give me any trouble with filling up the remaining space, allowing Harvest to continue normally.

This usually happens because you have a low-ish stepmeat set in ED, which makes it stop buying new stuff so that your farming prep doesn't cost more than a specified value. If you want to disable that feature, just set your stepmeat to -1. 0 is actually 0, so that you can fake a WoSF run if needed. Or just look at your inventory, to say that another way.

With this script being pretty much dead, does anybody know of any other script that we could use to automate bounties?